Edu

KingKirk

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really does need dropped, I think he's kept in because he's physical and nothing else, no ball skills or nothing. Hutton should've played today I agree but get Mr Ness back to full fitness ASAP, we need him (tu)

I didn't see much of the game today, say the last 20minutes, so can't really judge him properly. He got caught a few times, but he looked to be playing a few nice passes as well to our wing backs.

Hutton hasn't done anything to merit being in the team. Think people are over-reacting with him because he's a young kid.

He really does need dropped, I think he's kept in because he's physical and nothing else, no ball skills or nothing. Hutton should've played today I agree but get Mr Ness back to full fitness ASAP, we need him (tu)

Physical?

You having a laugh? Him and Davis are both bottle merchants and wont stick a foot in.

I didn't see much of the game today, say the last 20minutes, so can't really judge him properly. He got caught a few times, but he looked to be playing a few nice passes as well to our wing backs.

Hutton hasn't done anything to merit being in the team. Think people are over-reacting with him because he's a young kid.

Spot on.

Edu is floundering big style, but Hutton seems to become more rated with every passing week that he doesn't play.

edu is great when we dont have the ball, his athleticism and quickness allow him to cover a vast amount of ground and quickly close down the opponents

the problem arises when rangers are the dominating team, he is simply rank when on the ball, his first touch is non existent, his passing is woeful

but unfortunately smith needs to keep him match fit as most of our games now we are defending as much as attacking

JUST DONT GO THROUGH EDU WHEN ATTACKING RANGERS FFS :lol:

It's not just Edu, our whole midfield is a shambles just now. No dig, no flair, no composure- everything is missing. Then it's up to Bougherra, Foster, Whittaker to bomb forward and make things happen, not just today but in general. Sad times when your defenders are creating more than your most influential midfielder.

agreed, its when we defend more he looks the player

That's what I think too.

He's not great in possession, but his size and athlethic ability make him a really useful player when it comes to winning it back.

He'd be a great for a team like Stoke, but I'm not sure if he's going to become the player that I thought he would when he came in for Ferguson two years ago.

That's what I think too.

He's not great in possession, but his size and athlethic ability make him a really useful player when it comes to winning it back.

He'd be a great for a team like Stoke, but I'm not sure if he's going to become the player that I thought he would when he came in for Ferguson two years ago.

i think its a mental thing after his injury, when he gets a pass and finally controls it, he looks like he is more worried about being crunched than what to do with the ball

would he make a good sweeper, and then allow bartley to play in midfield

a sweeper doesnt have to do much with the ball, and is basically there to cut out what your centre halves cannot deal with, hardly even have to tackle. just cover the whole backline

and in that mind i think edu would flourish at it