Bears v The Girls.

Were you at the last final against them? if you were you'll be aware we didn't do ourselves, our club or our players justice, now this isn't about why we didn't it's about how we can make sure it doesn't happen again.

The team needs us more than ever this year.

I propose a campaign, be it by text, email or word of mouth. The Rangers end at Hampden in full voice AND fully standing, imagine the sight, imagine the fear of the taigs and arguably most importantly imagine the inspiration it will give to our heroes.

This thread isn't for people who dont wish to help it's for those of us who do.

Lets make the Rangers end like it is at the Piggery and Shittodrie. NO excuses.

If we all get behind this we will give our players a huge lift and we will piss all over the top of the girls brigade and their designated section they will have in Hampden.

The Bears vs The Girls, no contest.

34yqjac.jpg

"League cup final, we ALL stand. Pass this onto fellow bears let's take back the terrace. NO SURRENDER."

Got this from FF and they want to pass to as many Rangers fans as possible to spread the word. (tu)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A welcome gesture, but it'll mean little if we turn up with the same system as our last encounter at Celtic Park. If we sit back I fear we could be in for another loss.

Singing should be spontaneous. Also we should have to ask people to sing for an Old Firm :anguish:

It's not the fact they are telling people to sing there just wanting the Rangers end standing the full game,the atmosphere will also be better if this happens.

We should treat this as a away game.

You should be there roaring support to the team from the moment you go through those turnstiles until you leave the ground...No excuses- Aw we're shite- we're getting beat etc.

Doesn't matter if we're winning or getting fuckin flogged...You are there to SUPPORT the Rangers...NOT to watch a game of football.

If we are winning, wave your scarf and fly your banners high at the filth across the stadium.

If we are getting beat, wave your scarf and fly your banners high in defiance of the scum.

We might get defeated on the park, but fuckin make sure we are never defeated on the terracings. :crabflute:

You should be there roaring support to the team from the moment you go through those turnstiles until you leave the ground...No excuses- Aw we're shite- we're getting beat etc.

Doesn't matter if we're winning or getting fuckin flogged...You are there to SUPPORT the Rangers...NOT to watch a game of football.

If we are winning, wave your scarf and fly your banners high at the filth across the stadium.

If we are getting beat, wave your scarf and fly your banners high in defiance of the scum.

We might get defeated on the park, but fuckin make sure we are never defeated on the terracings. :crabflute:

Ach sit doon you. I'm trying to watch the game :rolleyes::sherlock:

Ach sit doon you. I'm trying to watch the game :rolleyes::sherlock:

Aye OK Paw Broon :pipe:

I can absolutely guarantee you this, young Ben! If I was at a cup final and some fucker told me to sit doon because he was trying to watch the game, he'd better be prepared tae get the dukes up, because he'd be spitting teeth through his fuckin nostrils. :D

Aye OK Paw Broon :pipe:

I can absolutely guarantee you this, young Ben! If I was at a cup final and some fucker told me to sit doon because he was trying to watch the game, he'd better be prepared tae get the dukes up, because he'd be spitting teeth through his fuckin nostrils. :D

You can have my ticket mate. I can't be bothered, we'll just get beat. :pipe:

You can have my ticket mate. I can't be bothered, we'll just get beat. :pipe:

Much appreciated mate! but one I have to turn down unfortunately, because I've got an appointment with Jenson Button next Tuesday, so I wouldn't be able to make it back in time.

I'll take up your offer for Dublin though. :crabflute::lol:

Much appreciated mate! but one I have to turn down unfortunately, because I've got an appointment with Jenson Button next Tuesday, so I wouldn't be able to make it back in time.

I'll take up your offer for Dublin though. :crabflute::lol:

Suppose I'll just have to go then. I'll leave after 75 minutes so I can make it home in time for the antiques roadshow (tu):lol:

Were you at the last final against them? if you were you'll be aware we didn't do ourselves, our club or our players justice, now this isn't about why we didn't it's about how we can make sure it doesn't happen again.

The team needs us more than ever this year.

I propose a campaign, be it by text, email or word of mouth. The Rangers end at Hampden in full voice AND fully standing, imagine the sight, imagine the fear of the taigs and arguably most importantly imagine the inspiration it will give to our heroes.

This thread isn't for people who dont wish to help it's for those of us who do.

Lets make the Rangers end like it is at the Piggery and Shittodrie. NO excuses.

If we all get behind this we will give our players a huge lift and we will piss all over the top of the girls brigade and their designated section they will have in Hampden.

The Bears vs The Girls, no contest.

34yqjac.jpg

"League cup final, we ALL stand. Pass this onto fellow bears let's take back the terrace. NO SURRENDER."

Got this from FF and they want to pass to as many Rangers fans as possible to spread the word. (tu)

message has been tweeted to be retweeted by the rest of the rangers twitterati, everyday until the final