I would LOVE to ask Walter Smith..

FernandoR20

what his tactics are all about when we're losing? Constantly playing Edu? Not playing Weiss? Not giving Healy a chance to make an impact? It really is bugging me, and although he has done wonders for us in the past and I have great respect for him, I can't bare to watch this football anymore and if we play like that against scum and lie down to them like what we've done previously I really won't be happy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what his tactics are all about when we're losing? Constantly playing Edu? Not playing Weiss? Not giving Healy a chance to make an impact? It really is bugging me, and although he has done wonders for us in the past and I have great respect for him, I can't bare to watch this football anymore and if we play like that against scum and lie down to them like what we've done previously I really won't be happy.

Rino if I was you I would prepare to be unhappy Sir.

The Healy situation is a fucking mystery

Guys dont know if yous know this but they monitor players to see how long they will last in a game,if they can only last 10 mins your not going to start them, as there fitness in monitored everyday

Guys dont know if yous know this but they monitor players to see how long they will last in a game,if they can only last 10 mins your not going to start them, as there fitness in monitored everyday

If our management have players on the bench who they know can only last 10 minutes of a game then they're even more unprofessional than I could ever give them credit for.

If our management have players on the bench who they know can only last 10 minutes of a game then they're even more unprofessional than I could ever give them credit for.

think marko was bein sarcy mate (well i hope he was)

cause i could last more than 10 mins on there and show more ffs

If thats the case why is he even in the squad Walter should have his head monitored

true but noone up front is quite as shite as healy.

how do u kno hes shite ? did he not score a hatrick for NI against a good national side ..the name has left me ...

forgot of all the games hes played for us hes been shite .. <cr>

These fuckin shitey tactics worked 3 year ago in Europe they dnt work any more Walter ffs every cunt cam see this except u and the fact u constantly play edu and not weiss is criminal IMO

he wont change mate ,,hes a stubborn prick and the more we want change the more he will do what he wants ..

BELIEVE ME ..