Top Posters In This Topic

If it's not 4-4-2, it'll be;

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:lafferty: :davis: :edu: :wylde:

:Naismith:

:jelavic:

Maybe Walter will switch Wylde and Lafferty. :anguish:

As neither Wylde nor Lafferty have ever played right wing, its far more probable that Naisy is going to be there with Lafferty and Jelavic giving us two big target men up front to loft the ball to.

So I'm figuring anyway.

2 strikers is not going to work with Edu and Davis in the midfield. Davis has had no creativity of late, and seems to have lost the ability to find that killer pass. Edu has had no creativity ever. Hopefully Davis does something spectacular in the early stages lifting his confidence for the game but i expect another game of us over-estimating our opponents and trying to hit them on the break. Really feel sorry for Jelavic, hes not the type of player suited for hitting on the break, hes the type of player who will benefit us when we are the attacking team. Like a fit and more technically gifted Kris Boyd.

I also must ask, i was under the illusion that Lafferty's injury was a serious one. Was it just a knock?

2 strikers is not going to work with Edu and Davis in the midfield. Davis has had no creativity of late, and seems to have lost the ability to find that killer pass. Edu has had no creativity ever. Hopefully Davis does something spectacular in the early stages lifting his confidence for the game but i expect another game of us over-estimating our opponents and trying to hit them on the break. Really feel sorry for Jelavic, hes not the type of player suited for hitting on the break, hes the type of player who will benefit us when we are the attacking team. Like a fit and more technically gifted Kris Boyd.

I also must ask, i was under the illusion that Lafferty's injury was a serious one. Was it just a knock?

It was just a knock I spoke to him on Friday morning and he said he was ok!

To the 128 guests...

An hour before kick off your all still wrapped up in the Rangers can't blame you after all WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Positive line up hope Weiss makes the bench and with Diouff and Healy we do have strenght in attack.

Really hope we take it too them we've all been waiting far too long for that.

Mon The Bears...

NO SURRENDER