Just been told the team

Gillete

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's 4-4-2, with Naismith, Jelavic and Wylde all in the side I'll be happy.

That side will cause them problems!

I agree mate, a think he will just play Naismith off jelavic , lafferty is no use on left unless he swaps him and naisy about

Edu might surprise us all and have a great game.

He shouldn't be getting a start because he might surprise us. He should only be getting a start based on performance.

Judging by Edu's this season he shouldn't even be washing the team bus.

I'm extremely happy with that line-up, we couldn't have asked for a better balanced side than that, we have players who will work hard and we have players with pace that will trouble their defence.

For those who are already writing off Edu, Give the guy a break. Yes, he's been woeful of late but he does get himself into fantastic positions and is a threat at set pieces. Really need to rally behind the players today.

He shouldn't be getting a start because he might surprise us. He should only be getting a start based on performance.

Judging by Edu's this season he shouldn't even be washing the team bus.

I agree but if Walter plays him we can only hope he plays well.

I'm extremely happy with that line-up, we couldn't have asked for a better balanced side than that, we have players who will work hard and we have players with pace that will trouble their defence.

For those who are already writing off Edu, Give the guy a break. Yes, he's been woeful of late but he does get himself into fantastic positions and is a threat at set pieces. Really need to rally behind the players today.

The only thing Edu offers a threat to is our defence and our chances of winning today. Anybody that say's anything different is either a idiot, Walter Smith or both.

Edu hasn't just been woeful as of late, he has been woeful since day one. He lives off a goal he scored against the bheggers when the league was already over.