Wylde again

Boab

Again superb from the start, snapped away at heels when he lost the ball but more importantly his attacking talents with his pace, delightful delivery and ability to beat a man.

He must start regularly now, with Weiss on the right would top that 11 off.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again superb from the start, snapped away at heels when he lost the ball but more importantly his attacking talents with his pace, delightful delivery and ability to beat a man.

He must start regularly now, with Weiss on the right would top that 11 off.

His ability to beat a man hasnt been overly impressive imo. His speed when he has open space in front of him is impressive and as you say his crossing is top notch.

His ability to beat a man hasnt been overly impressive imo. His speed when he has open space in front of him is impressive and as you say his crossing is top notch.

Oh he's not overly skilful, I agree, but his pace is a still to beat a man that he uses well.

Cracking performance from Wylde again.

You say he isn't the most skillful of wingers, but neither IMO is Gareth Bale. All Bale does the majority is kick the ball past his opponent and uses his speed to beat the man. Why can't Wylde do the same, certainly doing it just now and to great effect!

Cracking performance from Wylde again.

You say he isn't the most skillful of wingers, but neither IMO is Gareth Bale. All Bale does the majority is kick the ball past his opponent and uses his speed to beat the man. Why can't Wylde do the same, certainly doing it just now and to great effect!

Good comparison.

From his first few outings I thought he had a heavy touch and would need a lot of work to become a first team player. Against PSV and today he has show he has an excellent delivery, which can really add a huge dimension to our play. The way he attacks fullbacks reminds me of Lovenkrands (i.e. neither really have a trick or great skill, so trying and turn it into a running contest). He is young enough to work on things like that, so hopefully he will become a star for us!

Oh he's not overly skilful, I agree, but his pace is a still to beat a man that he uses well.

Hes not overly skillful - sigh

His crossing is consistently the best we have seen this season, that turn he did against psv to create the space, the 2 - 3 times he got away from brown - all sings of someone thats not overly skillful