16 games - 11 goals

Amac9

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont wear blue tinted specs, stop getting offended at people who dare question your posts. Jumping on the Izaguirre bandwagon doh Who needs enemies, eh! Over-rated shite.

;)

He's a wee fanny. How can anyone who gets themselves sent off on purpose because they can't be arsed running be rewarded? Would hate for the diving, hideous, Arsenal bound ( :rolleyes: ) ned to win it.

Kayak, izeguirre, Naismith, Miller have been the 4 best players within the OF this season. Jelavic has been out for so long that I simply can't see him getting it. Without being biased, Kayal should get it (if he keeps up his form). He's a cracking player.

I'm just so glad he has now scored against THEM, he's had chances in previous matches.

I think next season we will truely see the best of him beside a partner, both in Europe and domestic competition

aye goodwillie (case dependent)with naisy just behind them ?? :cheers:

Kayal or Izaguirre for me. Our best players this season have had either dips in form (Naismith), injury lay offs ((Naismith and Jelavic), or pissed off for a more natural tan (Miller)

When are the nominees announced?

Kayal was a sub and posted missing until December! :rolleyes:

Izaguirre is highly over-rated.

Guest SandyWATP

Kayal or Izaguirre for me. Our best players this season have had either dips in for (Naismith), injury lay offs ((Naismith and Jelavic), or pissed off for a more natural tan (Miller)

When are the nominees announced?

Kayal was shite until January.

What I don't understand about Kayal and Izaguirre being linked with all these big money moves....we play in Scotland. The league, despite not being as bad as it is portrayed, is still not that great. The only way a team from a big league is going to spend a lot of money on a player from here is if that player proves himself in European competition. Izaguirre and Kayal have only played in a maximum of 4 European matches for Celtic, and we all know the results from there......Man Utd, Barca, Arsenal and co would be mad to spend big money on them at this time, IMO.

Its the work of the Celtic PR machine and their pals in the Scottish mhedia. Dont believe a word of any of the nonsense they print about them. Their players have done nothing yet, wont nothing and are not worth nearly as much as the mhedia want us to think.

(tu)

What I don't understand about Kayal and Izaguirre being linked with all these big money moves....we play in Scotland. The league, despite not being as bad as it is portrayed, is still not that great. The only way a team from a big league is going to spend a lot of money on a player from here is if that player proves himself in European competition. Izaguirre and Kayal have only played in a maximum of 4 European matches for Celtic, and we all know the results from there......Man Utd, Barca, Arsenal and co would be mad to spend big money on them at this time, IMO.

Not for me.

You know if a players good regardless of the league.

I would maybe see your case if it was Lithuania but playing for one of the Old Firm is way different.