Big Lee's return.

PaulRFC1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even our captain commented on the negative affect the abuse he is getting is having on his game.....pathetic.

You can tell the sort of fans that will do these things though.....

i agree about the abuse, but i dont agree about the continual playing of him

he's out of form, let someone else have a shot as this is a very important time of the season

Has someone challenged you to use the word alliteration at every possibly opportunity or are you just glad you have learned a "big word" bobert ?

Oh no, I'm an alliteration adorer :sherlock:

What on earth is this nonsense about Davis and Weir being pish since McCulloch got injured?

Davis has had his best spell of form of the season since McCulloch got injured ffs

HAHA !

He was immense against Celtic and had a decent second half against Sporting but he has been shite no fucking question.

He had a decent start to the season but has got worse and worse.

He has been slated big time for the past couple of months so I cant see were your getting this from.

You and your angry pal write him off he keeps on winning, you think he is predictable but he clearly isn't....

Keeps on winning? As terrific as Sunday was, we must hope that we don't lose out on the league by playing like we did in the Scottish and the Europa then. Or don't they count anymore?