Charlie Miller..

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Charlie came back to Ibrox when he was playing for Dundee Utd. He went into a 50/50 challenge with a Rangers player and the gers player came off worse, turns out it was nothing serious though. The abuse Charlie took for the rest of the match was unreal, must admit I still liked him and felt a little sorry for him.

I've often wondered how many young talents who just fell away did so because of an addiction to drugs

This would never be reported in the media as the club would sue them to high heaven, so we'll never really know

Remember hearing stories about a young winger we had in the late 80s, by all accounts he was running rings around even the more experienced players but was caught in possession of drugs.

End of career.

Dont know if i can mention his name but if i say we had another player with the same surname breaking through at the same time, the bears who attended youth /RLW games around this time will know who i'm talking about.

Chose his pals from Castlemilk over his career.

:(

Great prospect, should have been a Scotland regular and Rangers legend.

Advocaat had Rangers buy him a house in Burnside(i think it was) to get him away from Castlemilk, Charlie still went up the scheme to hang about with his friends, he couldnt let go. I once saw him coming out the close with a can in one hand and a fag in the other going into a car. Real shame.

Didn't Rangers buy Fleck's family a new house on the other side of Glasgow so John wouldn't be as close to his mates?

There was a guy in Keith, used to play in the same youth team as Colin Hendry.

My dad and uncle said if they were told back then that one of them would be an EPL winner, captain Scotland at a World Cup and play for Rangers, they wouldn't have thought it would of been Colin Hendry.

Mr miller had a thing for dope and the old bolivian marching powder. Miller was a crakin player, just made a cunt of it. Similar to ferguson, although he didnt make quite as much of a mess of it

How did Ferguson make a mess of anything? He just made the wrong move to a poor Blackburn team. Even then, if Gary Speed never severely injured him he'd likely have gone to a top EPL team. He's 33 and still playing at the highest level and won a load of trophies so he made a mess of nothing.

Didn't Rangers buy Fleck's family a new house on the other side of Glasgow so John wouldn't be as close to his mates?

I dont know anything about Fleck mate, i heard rumours they moved him out but i dont know for sure. I grew up a stones throw from Charlie and a close family member was his best pal growing up, thats how i know about him.

(tu)

i remember playing football for the school up in barlia sports complex, an afternoon kick off, this was what, 11 years ago

miller and his mates were all sitting on the grass verge next to the pitch pished out their faces singing football songs

another wasted career by a big headed arsehole, think of the players that havent made it because of injury etc, and this wee scrote wasted his cause he thought he "wis the man"

How did Ferguson make a mess of anything? He just made the wrong move to a poor Blackburn team. Even then, if Gary Speed never severely injured him he'd likely have gone to a top EPL team. He's 33 and still playing at the highest level and won a load of trophies so he ma

If you sqw barry ferguson at the age of 16-22, and given what he actually went on to achieve in his career dont think he made a bit of a mess of it, the frankly ithink your having a laugh.

Ferguson was an incredible footballer, he stood out in one of the best rangers teams ive seen, granted he was playing in a team of superstars, but he was still a stand out. He could have been one of our greatest ever players, imo ofcourse. But he smoked like a chimney, was a ned, became so far up his own arse he could taste his farts, made a wrong move goin to blackburn, fucked his scotland career, had one good season when he returned to us because he couldnt be arsed, shamed himself under le guen, for whatever reason....

Need i go on? Can you remember how shite he was in his last season for us? We went into a title decider and i actually didnt want him to play! That season he spent more time in viollas in uddingston than he did trainin. We all know he was terrible in his last season, so why the sudden transformation at birmingham? Coz he had to actually get his finger oot his arse!

I know he won medals and trophies and captained the rangers, but he could easily have achieved more, surely no one can deny that?

Most of us would kill to have been in his position, i idolised the guy for 5 years. But in my opinion he fucked up.

Ask yourself, what will rangers fans remember most about ferguson? Some will say the free kick in the final at hampden against they fuckers. Quite alot will say the fact he fucked us over. Twice.

To a higher standard of football and a manager that knows how to use him you mean.

Possibly.

The fact remains that expectation levels are much higher at Rangers than at Blackpool though, and that suits Adam.

He was woefully out of his depth again yesterday against Brazil. I hope his imminent move to Spurs or Liverpool proves me wrong though!

Remember a story of him bringing Gazza upto a psychos house in Castlemilk, God knows what they got upto in that flat!

The guy was hardly a phsycho, I know of this story and the guy who's house it was, gazza and Charlie went to his house and had a good piss up belting the sash and playing the flute from the window at an old tenemant block in glenacre

He was told in no uncertain terms he needed to get into shape to break into the first team. He put the work in and got in shape, but as soon as he lost his place he went back to his old ways and banged on a load of weight again. Then moaned about the fact. Bad professional.

The guy was hardly a phsycho, I know of this story and the guy who's house it was, gazza and Charlie went to his house and had a good piss up belting the sash and playing the flute from the window at an old tenemant block in glenacre

Big Co is a headcase mate, well he was when i was younger!

I probably know you.

:)