The ball that ended up in one of the Govan Rear exits

H72

You have to laugh - mention the word H** and the board goes into metldown - call wee kids "wee cunts" and you are out defending him! And you want to take exception with my stance! Go figure!

Give over man, it's just a figure of speech. For the record being called a H** has never bothered me as much as it bothers others/should bother me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically, you're acting like a child.

So I am fair game for your abuse then ? Ironic - isnt it!

But if you feel more comfortable having a dig at me rather than with someone calling our ball boys and girls 'wee cunts' then you have my sympathy (whether you want it or not)

Give over man, it's just a figure of speech. For the record being called a H** has never bothered me as much as it bothers others/should bother me.

I assume you would also not object or be that bothered if I turned around and called you a 'wee cunt' that would just be a laugh - right ?

However I suspect you might take exception if that comment was aimed at you - but I may be wrong scince you and your mates call each other that all the time.

I assume you would also not object or be that bothered if I turned around and called you a 'wee cunt' that would just be a laugh - right ?

However I suspect you might take exception if that comment was aimed at you - but I may be wrong scince you and your mates call each other that all the time.

People I know call me a 'wee cunt' all the time <cr>

Is this cunt for real?

remember in the european cup against steua bucharest in 1989 their ballboys were the unused squad players..........they were all big cunts :D

DISCLAIMER...if bluepeter9 dosent find this attempt at humour funny i will go and self harm and stand facing the wall yelling out "i am a wombat" over and over till i feel ive repented.

remember in the european cup against steua bucharest in 1989 their ballboys were the unused squad players..........they were all big cunts :D

DISCLAIMER...if bluepeter9 dosent find this attempt at humour funny i will go and self harm and stand facing the wall yelling out "i am a wombat" over and over till i feel ive repented.

I hope he doesn't find it funny so you have to do what you said. Please get a video :lol: