Diouf

BlueMe

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the role Davis plays, Diouf couldn't lace his boots!

totally agree,that's why i said,fuck dropping davis for diouf tho..

all i'm saying is,if davis got injured then diouf has the attributes to play his role

albeit nowhere near as good.

Davis played like a footballer today - pity he has been shite in that position in the previous weeks/months

No he hasn't, but each to their own.

He has not been at his best, but he has not been shite.

Cup Final, PSV (home), Killie, St. Johnstone, Sporting CP... in recent weeks, he played well.

No he hasn't, but each to their own.

He has not been at his best, but he has not been shite.

Cup Final, PSV (home), Killie, St. Johnstone, Sporting CP... in recent weeks, he played well.

So you are a believer that Davis is best at CM?

Davis should go, if we are going to rely on him at CM as he is not good enough. If we had Hemdani to protect him then maybe, but he grabs the ball, twirls, plays a short ball which is immediately played back to him because he played his mate into trouble and he then has to play backwards or play a hopefull forward ball.

Today was a display worthy of Davis but he is not consistant enough

So you are a believer that Davis is best at CM?

Davis should go, if we are going to rely on him at CM as he is not good enough. If we had Hemdani to protect him then maybe, but he grabs the ball, twirls, plays a short ball which is immediately played back to him because he played his mate into trouble and he then has to play backwards or play a hopefull forward ball.

Today was a display worthy of Davis but he is not consistant enough

Yes, and it would help if he had better players around him, ones that chipped in, contributed and helped the team. I'm not sticking up for Davis, because he has not been anywhere near as consistent as he should and has been, but he is still one of our best players.

The defence and midfield is shite, that is not Davis fault.

So we sell Steven Davis, who replaces him?

Yes, and it would help if he had better players around him, ones that chipped in, contributed and helped the team. I'm not sticking up for Davis, because he has not been anywhere near as consistent as he should and has been, but he is still one of our best players.

replace him with diouf

:craphead:

Jamie Ness?

Steven Davis is up for a freebie soon, and we cannot afford to entice him into a better contract - not that I would want him to sign it under Smith.

I do see what you are saying and I think McCoist could create a better creative side around him but we need to keep the squad.

Since when, by the way, did Walter Smith build a 11 man side around one playmaker that cost less than £5M?

Jamie Ness?

Steven Davis is up for a freebie soon, and we cannot afford to entice him into a better contract - not that I would want him to sign it under Smith.

I do see what you are saying and I think McCoist could create a better creative side around him but we need to keep the squad.

Since when, by the way, did Walter Smith build a 11 man side around one playmaker that cost less than £5M?

Ness: an inexperienced, injury prone (has been for some time), young lad who has played no more than 10 games for The Rangers... aye right. Not an option for me to replace Davis.

Keep the squad. It will be down to 12/14 players that we own come the summer.

Ness: an inexperienced, injury prone (has been for some time), young lad who has played no more than 10 games for The Rangers... aye right. Not an option for me to replace Davis.

Keep the squad. It will be down to 12/14 players that we own come the summer.

Let's just say bollox to the league next season and bleed the youth? An easy season for the new manager and a new era for Rangers FC?

If we can compete with 7 or 8 experienced players on a Rangers budget, with the rest of the players coming from loanees and youth players, we could build for the future.

If Whyte buys us, should Coisty spend the first years £5M or should our fan base declare acceptance on possible failure? Should we stop displaying banners on certain subjects and start telling the club that we should bleed from the groin?

Let's just say bollox to the league next season and bleed the youth? An easy season for the new manager and a new era for Rangers FC?

If we can compete with 7 or 8 experienced players on a Rangers budget, with the rest of the players coming from loanees and youth players, we could build for the future.

If Whyte buys us, should Coisty spend the first years £5M or should our fan base declare acceptance on possible failure? Should we stop displaying banners on certain subjects and start telling the club that we should bleed from the groin?

I'm not paying my hard earned, follow following home, away and abroad to 'say bollocks to the league'...

Davis and Bougherra are both going to end up leaving on bosmans or for tiny fees near the end of their contracts.

What a shambles.

If Rangers could do just one thing, I'd like it to be the ability to learn from mistakes.

What's to say focusing on youngsters would make us any worse?

I'm not paying my hard earned, follow following home, away and abroad to 'say bollocks to the league'...

So what are you gonna say next season?

Regardless of whether Whyte buys or not, we are losing players and have £0M declared to spend on players fees and wages. If Whyte buys, we have a bonus of £5M to fund purchases or wages - not a fantastic bonus to a manager losing Davis & Whittaker on a free.

What's to say focusing on youngsters would make us any worse?

I am not saying it would mate - I want it to happen. I want Rangers to grow a set under McCoist and we bleed the youth under a year or two, whilst we ascertain the experienced players who wish to play for the shirt

The likes of Hutton, Ness and Cole should all be featuring more.

It seems to be a rule with us you need to be nigh on 30 to get a bloody game...

Wylde will be the next to disappear after a poor game today.

So what are you gonna say next season?

Regardless of whether Whyte buys or not, we are losing players and have £0M declared to spend on players fees and wages. If Whyte buys, we have a bonus of £5M to fund purchases or wages - not a fantastic bonus to a manager losing Davis & Whittaker on a free.

We aren't losing Davis, Bougherra or Whittaker on a free in the summer.

We aren't losing Davis, Bougherra or Whittaker on a free in the summer.

I notice you added Boogy in there - I never.

You are right, neither of them are leaving in June but you are burying your head in the sand if you think that under the current scenario, Rangers (Lloyds) will not sell Boogy and Davis for £500k each. I expect Whittaker to go for the biggest fee of £1M.

I notice you added Boogy in there - I never.

You are right, neither of them are leaving in June but you are burying your head in the sand if you think that under the current scenario, Rangers (Lloyds) will not sell Boogy and Davis for £500k each. I expect Whittaker to go for the biggest fee of £1M.

Bougherra or Davis wont be sold for £500k.

Bougherra or Davis wont be sold for £500k.

Okay, how much will they be sold for?

Davis and Boogy are out of contract in 2012 - do you expect them to accept a lesser wage to sign a new conract? C'mon for fook sake - wake up!

Okay, how much will they be sold for?

Davis and Boogy are out of contract in 2012 - do you expect them to accept a lesser wage to sign a new conract? C'mon for fook sake - wake up!

Don't know, I'm not involved at board room level.

If you think Steven Davis and Madjid Bougherra will go for £500k each, then you are the one who needs to wake up!

Don't know, I'm not involved at board room level.

If you think Steven Davis and Madjid Bougherra will go for £500k each, then you are the one who needs to wake up!

Top goalscorer in the SPL for many years, left for fuck all