Diouf

BlueMe

That's because Kean doesn't fancy him, Allardyce rated him.

He did get a game and was playing quite well.

Not surprised Kean didn't fancy him.

I expected more from Diouf. He's not been a miss, he has been avearge. Certainly not worth signing him on a permanent deal.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he rarely puts a foot wrong.

he came here, criticised before he even played, has been targeted by fans and managers, and has been chopped by awful tackles!

name me one bad challenge he has made?

he set up the goal today, scored in Europe.

you saw the passion he has for the club when he played in the cup final. i hope he stays. he is a great asset. his touch is brilliant.

I expected more from Diouf. He's not been a miss, he has been avearge. Certainly not worth signing him on a permanent deal.

agreed (tu)

i was excited when i heard we were getting him

but i must admit,he's been a bit of a let down.

He's lost a yard of pace but is good on the ball and has done some good things. I doubt that we could afford him anyway. We will only be paying a percentage of his wages.

That's because Kean doesn't fancy him, Allardyce rated him.

He did get a game and was playing quite well.

He's the top scorer there this season as well, despite being away for the last 2 months :lol:

Has been a bit on and off for me, I wouldn't want to sign him up after his loan though

He's the top scorer there this season as well, despite being away for the last 2 months :lol:

Has been a bit on and off for me, I wouldn't want to sign him up after his loan though

Shows how shit Blackburn Rovers really are!

Davis was MOTM today.

Hasn't played up front all the time.

Davis got it but didnt deserve it.

A few touches of class from Davis but the fact he cost us the third goal kind of rules him out from me and he wasn't anywhere near as good as the Cup Final.

The majority of the time he is.

He should be given a free-role behind the striker(s).

Davis got it but didnt deserve it.

A few touches of class from Davis but the fact he cost us the third goal kind of rules him out from me and he wasn't anywhere near as good as the Cup Final.

The majority of the time he is.

He should be given a free-role behind the striker(s).

Davis was the best player in a Rangers jersey.

I knew he would get judged on the cup final.

Tell me something - does it help a player when he is playing shite or just average, when a certain section of Ibrox starts the Diouf chant? Does it help when they then chant for the shittest player on the park - Edu?

I am against booing Rangers players but I am also against making shit players feel good about themselves.

Read it wrong, but what you did say RE. in Davis role is horrific.

i just though with his vision and his ability to find a defence splitting pass that CM maybe would suit him better?

he's not got nowhere near enough pace for a winger,and tbh his shooting is rather pish for a strikers role.

he's got all the traits of a good CM

don't think it's a horrific idea at all,but each to there own...

One of the best players on the park today (although that isn't saying much). If that backheel shot had went in, it would have been one of the best goals I'd seen a Rangers player score with my own eyes. Good player, dribbling and passing are good - if he had pace he'd be playing in top 4 EPL.

i just though with his vision and his ability to find a defence splitting pass that CM maybe would suit him better?

he's not got nowhere near enough pace for a winger,and tbh his shooting is rather pish for a strikers role.

he's got all the traits of a good CM

don't think it's a horrific idea at all,but each to there own...

In the role Davis plays, Diouf couldn't lace his boots!

One of the best players on the park today (although that isn't saying much). If that backheel shot had went in, it would have been one of the best goals I'd seen a Rangers player score with my own eyes. Good player, dribbling and passing are good - if he had pace he'd be playing in top 4 EPL.

It was a half arsed attempt from where I was - it was very clever to think of it but the execution was poor. That said, you may have been in the Copland and seen it better, as I was in the Broom

It was a half arsed attempt from where I was - it was very clever to think of it but the execution was poor. That said, you may have been in the Copland and seen it better, as I was in the Broom

I was in the Govan Rear right on the corner with the Copland, right enough I was half jaked.