Diouf

BlueMe

Ive never liked diouf and just because he plays for us doesnt change my view .

Kenny miller scores and we let him leave why ?

Goodwillie lead the line well for dundee utd on his own today and played to his teammates as a holding foraward does .

If mr Diouf is so good how come blackburn let him out on loan ?

Vladimir Weiss on the other hand is Man citys stupidity letting him out because of age not of talent surely.

diouf cant wait to see you leave and your backheal today had you let it go to jelavic in space it was a tap in for him .

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top goalscorer in the SPL for many years, left for fuck all

Boyd?

Bid of £2.5m/£3m or £3.5m or whatever it was... accepted by the club, turned down by Boyd.

Final year of his deal, contract offered, January comes and he states that he has not made his mind up. Turns down The Rangers and fucks off to Middlesbrough. Then tells Middlesbrough TV that he had been in contact with them as early as January and that this was the place and manager to further and improve his career...

Kenny Miller - offered a contract, on reduced wages, around about a 20% wage cut... take £400k or let him leave on a free!?

Pretty much summed it up for me.

Just remind me how we paid for Edu and Lafferty?

At least Diouf can actually play football

£6.2m... plus wages :anguish:

I thought just had one of his better games for us today! Great touch ! Great vision ! Good cross!

Shite result but he played well

I agree with this, his balls in the box were brilliant, along with his touch.

When he kills our pace going forward that gets at me though.

I expected more from Diouf. He's not been a miss, he has been avearge.

That's how I feel. I didn't want him at the club but I thought at least he'd be a good player. He's been pretty disappointing so far.

i'll start off by saying,i'm not on here to slag the guy off,and it's not a knee jerk reaction to today's result

but what does diouf offer us?

he slows our play down to walking speed when we should be pressing the game

gets caught in possession and blows hot and cold(cold more often)far to much.

i think we were forced in to playing him today due to injuries or he would definitely have been on the bench.

my opinion of him is,decent squad player to have on the bench to bring on if we're winning,so he can slow the game down.

hope we don't offer him a deal when his loans up.

opinions? (tu)

Ah football fans and opinions:

Today everything for the majority of the game went through Diouf - I thought he played his best game for us today in the 'hole' linking play, holding up and bringing others, on both wings into play. He provided the cross for the goal and oozed class. I for one would be pleased to see him stay on the form he showed today.

I'm not paying my hard earned, follow following home, away and abroad to 'say bollocks to the league'...

Agreed - no matter what our budget - at worst it will be the second highest in the league and that is more than enough to 'compete' we give up fk all. We may not win but we surrender fk all and NEVER say 'bollocks' to any competition we are in.

Diouf was an attempt by Rangers at bringing in a player that upset the plans of their rivals - it backfired with Scott Brown's fluke.

It has been notable in recent years that celtic had the edge on us every season, by bringing in someone who could lift the squad and Neil Lennon as coach was the most notable move Celtic made. Rangers needed a player and Walter made a gamble on a player who he knew would infuriate the Celtic fans - it just did not work and we cannot afford his wages after the season finishes.

Nonsence. Walter bought Diouf to upset Celtic? Absolute shite.

So easy to have a go at a player when the team doesn't win.

Would try and keep him if his wage demands are not too bad next season! Isn't any worse than some of the players we have at the club

I'm a fan of his (tu)

He had a bad game yesterday. He didn't offer anything upfront that Beattie wouldn't have.

I do still quite like him and he has talent, but we need more from him.

i can't agree with you on the comparison with beattie mate,at least diouf tries

beattie is a blob.

i can't agree with you on the comparison with beattie mate,at least diouf tries

beattie is a blob.

I only meant yesterday. I could have sworn it was Beattie. A smaller, blacker Beattie.

Just by the performance and way he played yesterday.

Seriously though what does he offer us? When played up front he drops back into midfield and leaves Jelavic on his own with no support, he does not create a lot and is not a goalscorer.

And this constant praise he gets is becoming embarassing now. It reminds me of the constant Sebo chants. When the team was being read out he got a better reception than Jelavic which I find amazing.

Back to Blackburn please.