***The Masters***

Muff

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched a documentary on the 1986 Masters on ESPN narrated by Jack Nicklaus's son on his 6th and final win at The Masters. Had analysis from Tiger Woods, Ernie Els, Gary Player and interviews from Americans sports writers the usual and the man himself and players like Tom Watson, Seve Ballesteros and Greg Norman.

Tiger Woods played pretty solid golf today - was unlucky with a number of putts, and could easily have finished -3, -4... I think -1 is his best opening round at Augusta.

Great coverage by Sky so far.

Butch :praise:

You think?

Personally cant wait for the BBC coverage on Saturday.

Main thing that is pissing me off is the song when they go for an ad break.. oh georgia..... mmmmmmm

You think?

Personally cant wait for the BBC coverage on Saturday.

Main thing that is pissing me off is the song when they go for an ad break.. oh georgia..... mmmmmmm

I like Butch Harmon, I'm glad the adverts aren't too long aswell. The Oh Georgia is a bit annoying :lol:

But I think it's been pretty standard.

I like Butch Harmon, I'm glad the adverts aren't too long aswell. The Oh Georgia is a bit annoying :lol:

But I think it's been pretty standard.

Harmon on the BBC would be amazing. Di has been very under-used as well so far!

The Oh Georgia song is horrendous... get it to fuck!

Sky coverage and commentary is easily better than the BBC's. At least they have cut the advert time and aren't having as many.

If anyone is thinking about getting Sky 3D, then get along to your local retail store and try it out - it's fantastic.

Sky coverage and commentary is easily better than the BBC's.

Coverage maybe! They do have unlimited amounts of cash to throw at it after all but the commentary is better on BBC

Coverage maybe! They do have unlimited amounts of cash to throw at it after all but the commentary is better on BBC

I don't like Peter Allis, Gary Lineker (presenting the golf), Sam Torrance and Wayne Grady. Don't mind Ken Brown.