Next Old Firm Game

Davie2909

Any news on when their re-arranged game with Inverness is meant to be played? I find it hard to believe that the SPL will force them to fit it in the week after the Scottish Cup Semi Final now that we play them the first week of the split.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on when their re-arranged game with Inverness is meant to be played? I find it hard to believe that the SPL will force them to fit it in the week after the Scottish Cup Semi Final now that we play them the first week of the split.

And I find it hard tae believe that Davie Weir sympathises wae them. (td)

So if the Rangers website is correct.

Split;

Ibrox: Bheggars and Hearts. Away: Dundee United, Kilmarnock, Motherwell/Inverness.

Correct.

Tims will have Dundee United, Motherwell and Kilmarnock at home, away to us and Hearts.

I worked it out last night.

We should have 3 home and 2 away but with the teams that are making the op 6 just now, we'll have 2 home and 3 away, giving us 18 home and 20 away over the season.

Tims will have 20 home and 18 away with 3 at home and two away after the split.

Shafted again.

:anguish:

Unbelievable. And they bastards shout about people being against them? :rolleyes:

:anguish:

Unbelievable. And they bastards shout about people being against them? :rolleyes:

Well unless the SPL change one of our away games to Ibrox, it'll be 18/20.

Can't see them doing it with the season the mhanks have given them.

Correct.

Tims will have Dundee United, Motherwell and Kilmarnock at home, away to us and Hearts.

Probably means we will be away on the final day of the season as well.

Doesn't really matter where we are, we know what we have got to do - 9 wins!

Probably means we will be away on the final day of the season as well.

Doesn't really matter where we are, we know what we have got to do - 9 wins!

Didn't do us any harm the last two seasons - win the title on the road.

Not necessarily directed at you - but the media will be right if you are correct that everyone will be smashed that day.

Proof positive that OF day troubles dont stem from fabricated bullshit about sectarianism but from Scotlands real shame - alcohol soaked dickheads. I fucking hate being at Ibrox and forced to sit next to pished up diddies.

it's easter weekend mate, they'd all be in the pubs anyway.

and everyone being smashed doesn't translate as = there will be trouble, i have a few watching the OF games with my mates and none of us cause any trouble. The MAJORITY of fans who have a drink whilst watching it are like this.

i think you'd find the ones who do cause trouble are pre-disposed to being violent regardless of the occasion, the fact it ouccrs when an OF game is on just means thats the reason they use. If there was no game they'd find another reason to kick off when they are pished.

I worked it out last night.

We should have 3 home and 2 away but with the teams that are making the op 6 just now, we'll have 2 home and 3 away, giving us 18 home and 20 away over the season.

Tims will have 20 home and 18 away with 3 at home and two away after the split.

Shafted again.

lol its the small teasm that will suffer. we will have 19 homes so will the yahoos.

it's easter weekend mate, they'd all be in the pubs anyway.

and everyone being smashed doesn't translate as = there will be trouble, i have a few watching the OF games with my mates and none of us cause any trouble. The MAJORITY of fans who have a drink whilst watching it are like this.

i think you'd find the ones who do cause trouble are pre-disposed to being violent regardless of the occasion, the fact it ouccrs when an OF game is on just means thats the reason they use. If there was no game they'd find another reason to kick off when they are pished.

There is no denying that the major contributory factor to OF game trouble is the drunk. Stevie Wonder can see it.

i was at this game: http://sport.stv.tv/football/128403-the-riot-that-banned-alcohol-from-scottish-football/

They banned the bevvying at matches after that (rightly) and now most of the trouble is away from the ground. An undeniable success.

If they could restrict drinking on the day itself there would be even less trouble.

i think theyve all gone mad, both sets of fans cannot be trusted with alcohol(myself included) but to have this on a bank holiday is absolute madness, we will have more drunken antics than on a normal sunday fixture.............and i include myself in that :beer1: