Next Old Firm Game

Davie2909

We will defo play same amount of home games as Celtic other team will be left with 20-18 not us

I think we will probably have Motherwell at home 3 times and hearts and Celtic with kille and utd away

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And I find it hard tae believe that Davie Weir sympathises wae them. (td)

I like to think (and I hope) that Weir was being a bit clever with that statement. If he'd come out and said "they have to play them because we had to do it" it looks a bit petty.

He said in that interview "they shouldn't have to do it, but neither should we have. We were told when it happened that we had to play them as a precedent had been set."

The second sentence is to remind the SFA that there is no way for them to change this for the tims. Watch though, they'll find a way...

We will defo play same amount of home games as Celtic other team will be left with 20-18 not us

I think we will probably have Motherwell at home 3 times and hearts and Celtic with kille and utd away

Yeah I think the club website is just jumping the gun a bit. It's probably just looking at the fact that other than Celtic and Hearts, the sides that can make up the top 6 is sides we've already played at home twice.

How many seasons now have they had more home games thanks to this idiotic split business? It seems like the past few seasons all I've heard is they are getting more home matches. Is it the same wee chunt each year selecting the same fixtures? I'm paranoid!

How many seasons now have they had more home games thanks to this idiotic split business? It seems like the past few seasons all I've heard is they are getting more home matches. Is it the same wee chunt each year selecting the same fixtures? I'm paranoid!

They had the same amount of home and away games last season. The usual moan is that one team is getting more home matches against another side who they are due to play away from home after the split.

I like to think (and I hope) that Weir was being a bit clever with that statement. If he'd come out and said "they have to play them because we had to do it" it looks a bit petty.

He said in that interview "they shouldn't have to do it, but neither should we have. We were told when it happened that we had to play them as a precedent had been set."

The second sentence is to remind the SFA that there is no way for them to change this for the tims. Watch though, they'll find a way...

Cheers mate - I never actually heard the full quote from Davie.

Yer probably right though when I read that. (tu)

When do the tickets normally go on sale? I fancy buying 1 for my mate for his birthday, I have a season ticket so not sure if season ticket holders get priority ect?

Rangers and Celtic have always played 19home 19away if you go to espn website it has a home and away league table and you can go back to season 01-02

That's bollocks

It's proven that we have played more away games than them over the last few seasons

When do the tickets normally go on sale? I fancy buying 1 for my mate for his birthday, I have a season ticket so not sure if season ticket holders get priority ect?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you will be lucky! Best trying the supporters clubs no way they will go on public sale