I am a bigot

dellbear72

I truly am a bigot e.g.

oxford dictionary definition!

having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others:

I believe my opinion of every other creed, religion and political view is correct.

If thats makes me a bigot then can i have a badge, t-shirt and dvd to declare who and what i am as a human being. If thats bigoted then i'm proud to be a bigot.

Does that mean i disregard evryone else's belief? NO! But i'm proud of who I am and what i believe! :party:

Not me, I'll happily laugh at any form of god-botherer. It just so happens that the people who offend my eyes are more often than not Roman Catholics (lapsed admittedly), with their vile shoplifters uniform of green and grey hoops. I also wolf-whistle at muslim burds who dress like pillar boxes and ridicule my friends who joined the Orange Order despite having fuck all Christian beliefs.

I'm a cunt, not a bigot.

theres a few fucking brendans and declans on here that class you a bigot for signing up to RM ffs :lol:

you're right bro. but thimk about uefa's stance against Rangers and take into consideration against basque sepratists and fashist italians ++++ the rest. but we are the persecuted in uefa.. I smell timothy causing trouble..

I joined the site couple a hours ago and I am a bigot! Been a guest for long enough and time to stand up for this great club no matter what this ira loving country has to say about it!! No cunt within in our proud club will stick up for the fans as there spineless fuckers who dnt give a shit. To be honest it looks like being pro protestant in this country is being a bigot so a bigot is what I am. Nice to meet u all

My point being I am PROUD to be who i am, what i am and what i believe and will staunchly defend my posisition in this life. Rangers supporting bible believing anti other religion believing protestant. If i'm wrong surely i'm still entitled to my belief? !!!!! No surrender whatever!!!!

I joined the site couple a hours ago and I am a bigot! Been a guest for long enough and time to stand up for this great club no matter what this ira loving country has to say about it!! No cunt within in our proud club will stick up for the fans as there spineless fuckers who dnt give a shit. To be honest it looks like being pro protestant in this country is being a bigot so a bigot is what I am. Nice to meet u all

It's ripping right oot you.

I detest bigotry,I really do!...In fact,there are two things I detest in this world of ours.

Bibotry and Fenian Cunts! :crabflute: BTW! Don't confuse Catholics with Fenians...I have no problem with people of that faith who keep their religious beliefs to themselves. :pipe:

i hate the tims, republican sympathysers and the roman catholic religion.

and i dnt give a fuck what any1 says about me.

So by that, you had no time for any of the many, many catholics who have now played for Rangers? Including a treble winning captain I may add....

So by that, you had no time for any of the many, many catholics who have now played for Rangers? Including a treble winning captain I may add....

where did i say i hate people who are roman catholics? i said the religion as a whole, not the single person

unless they happen to be a tim or republican sumpathyser.

read my comments properly b4 you try to judge me.

where did i say i hate people who are roman catholics? i said the religion as a whole, not the single person

unless they happen to be a tim or republican sumpathyser.

read my comments properly b4 you try to judge me.

I don't understand, you hate the religion, but not those who choose to follow it?