The McFlurry Loving Maestro...

TeamHero

He definitely called him a black b. No doubt about it however he acted quick to cover it up and Diouf agreed with it to stop all the trouble which would have came of it.

ok, first of all I went up to him after permission of his body guards and said "Fuck Scott Brown" Diouf told me Lennon was a pussy and Scott Brown was a nobody. He said "when people come to this city, you what what they say? Lets all do the Dioufy!"I then asked his body guard what lennon said to him, and he went oh you better ask El Hadji. So i asked Diouf and he told me lennon called him "A monkey fuck"Me and my pal spoke to Hutton for a good 20mins (he was pissed), and talked about Edu etc. Hutton said he wants to go out on loan next season to get first team football. After being asked, he said that McCoist asked Lennon "Did you get my package"Yes i find it hard to believe too, but thats what they told me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen Elliot - hearts player - was in the same Mcdonalds Team Hero works in on Saturday - his wife is a fucking belter :rolleyes:

Scott Brown came through the drive thru before as well and I got in absolute shite at work for refusing to serve him :crabflute:

How do you know what one I work at :ph34r:

ok, first of all I went up to him after permission of his body guards and said "Fuck Scott Brown" Diouf told me Lennon was a pussy and Scott Brown was a nobody. He said "when people come to this city, you what what they say? Lets all do the Dioufy!"I then asked his body guard what lennon said to him, and he went oh you better ask El Hadji. So i asked Diouf and he told me lennon called him "A monkey fuck"Me and my pal spoke to Hutton for a good 20mins (he was pissed), and talked about Edu etc. Hutton said he wants to go out on loan next season to get first team football. After being asked, he said that McCoist asked Lennon "Did you get my package"Yes i find it hard to believe too, but thats what they told me.

You're right. I find this very hard to believe, especially since McCoist and Lennon are apparently good friends in real life.

Diouf was in the grapes bar on Saturday after the game, I wasn't there but he's hanging about wif a notorious Glasgow family that threatened a few tarriers that were gonny lift there Hand to diouf in the dancing, he was calling brown a bastard and said ge would spit on every Celtic fan again if he could, andalso apologised for the shite team performance on Saturday

No wonder we have been so bad when you look at our players diets :disappointment:

haha, so true.

Could you imagine a Spanish, French, Argentine etc player eating at fucking McDonalds doh

I even saw on our website after the CIS Cup win a photo of our players all holding beer bottles.

*Face palm*

Diouf was in the grapes bar on Saturday after the game, I wasn't there but he's hanging about wif a notorious Glasgow family that threatened a few tarriers that were gonny lift there Hand to diouf in the dancing, he was calling brown a bastard and said ge would spit on every Celtic fan again if he could, andalso apologised for the shite team performance on Saturday

when i met him in Corinthian he was with a notorious Glasgow family aswell. 2 guys, one of them was a "bodyguard" for the other man.

when i met him in Corinthian he was with a notorious Glasgow family aswell. 2 guys, one of them was a "bodyguard" for the other man.

A didnt want to mention any names if the mhedia are reading this I'd want them to at least do a bit of work to find out who to give them a story

haha, so true.

Could you imagine a Spanish, French, Argentine etc player eating at fucking McDonalds doh

I even saw on our website after the CIS Cup win a photo of our players all holding beer bottles.

*Face palm*

It's not just football players it's a full culture. You don't see the french going out sinking 10 pints then falling all over the street or going for a fried mars bar. :craphead:

It's not just football players it's a full culture. You don't see the french going out sinking 10 pints then falling all over the street or going for a fried mars bar. :craphead:

Aye I know.

But you would think professional footballers could buck the trend and be act like athletes in any other country.

I actually know someone that played for us up until recently and he's constantly out getting pished.

No wonder Scotland and Rangers are shite!

Phuxache - out on the piss, hangin about with gangsters?

Just what we don't need when we've got a title to win

I just wish he would do all his talking on the pitch

Phuxache - out on the piss, hangin about with gangsters?

Just what we don't need when we've got a title to win

I just wish he would do all his talking on the pitch

Tbf mate the guy does genueinly look like he wants to do a turn for the club when he's playing, which can't be said for the likes of Davis who I'd punt in a minute come this summer

Ere Ere i work in a mcdonalds, part time whilst at uni and i still manage to keep my weight down and kind of toned up and fit, and thats having a medium meal (free obviously) during every break at a shift! :crabflute:

EVery break ? Ya skinny fat bastard !

Aye I know.

But you would think professional footballers could buck the trend and be act like athletes in any other country.

I actually know someone that played for us up until recently and he's constantly out getting pished.

No wonder Scotland and Rangers are shite!

Ano mate but look at the English player's there the same as ours. But apart from Barcelona nobody presses teams like them in Europe, they seem to be fit enough when they do that for 90 mins.

It's hard to take that out of a culture if that's all you have known for your full life. Like after the game in the dressing rooms you get stuff like pizza & sausage rolls, whats the players supposed to take from that if that's the way the club is run!

Ano mate but look at the English player's there the same as ours. But apart from Barcelona nobody presses teams like them in Europe, they seem to be fit enough when they do that for 90 mins.

It's hard to take that out of a culture if that's all you have known for your full life. Like after the game in the dressing rooms you get stuff like pizza & sausage rolls, whats the players supposed to take from that if that's the way the club is run!

It's a British problem.

It's why Germany owned England in the world cup

Tbf mate the guy does genueinly look like he wants to do a turn for the club when he's playing, which can't be said for the likes of Davis who I'd punt in a minute come this summer

who would want Davis? We'd struggle to get a couple of million.

Andy Goram used to come into my work all the time when he was at Motherwell,sound guy.

Met Marvin Andrews in Glasgow and Bert Van Lingen also came into my work to fuel up Dick Advocaat's car years ago.

spoke to him coming out of a pub in kirkcaldy, fucking huge guy lol, also seemed very nice.

they probably drink a bottle of wine every night with thier dinner :)

alkies are alkies no matter where they come from :P

spoke to him coming out of a pub in kirkcaldy, fucking huge guy lol, also seemed very nice.

Yea I was going to beat him up but didn't want to embarrass him as the place was busy :craphead:

He is a nice bloke,was signing celt*c stuff as well when I'd have been hitting them with it.

Shows the respect the big man has.

What MacDonald's do you work in kilwinning bluenose the stevenston or irvine one mate and if its the Stevenston one get your bosses told to get the minge back in there was in the other day and its a poor standard

Aye bud its Stevenston, it's slowly coming back mate don't you worry lol but they are all like 16 :( i like the older ones.