Players you don't rate

G.E.C.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even in his later years, thought he could have done better than Bolton. (tu)

If I remember right either when Advocaat first took over or Walter Smith's last season the papers said we bid 7 million for him when he was at Inter :drool:

If I remember right either when Advocaat first took over or Walter Smith's last season the papers said we bid 7 million for him when he was at Inter :drool:

He'd probably be in the hall of fame by now if he'd been here. :crywank:

I'll leave out the really obvious ones and say some that could be more controversial.

Fernando Torres

John Terry

Michael Essien (can be good when he's not trying to snap shins on purpose. a total fucking animal)

Emmanuel Adebayor

Franck Ribery

Javier Mascherano

Maicon (he's a good player but overrated, a bit like Wesley Sneijder)

Andrei Arshavin

Carrick, Carragher, Fletcher, Kalou, Barry, Milner, Phil and Gary Neville,

<cr>

One of the best right backs I've ever seen.

If he wasn't English he'd be rated as an all time great. No worse than Cafu who gets rated as one of the best RB's ever because he's Brazilian.

Definetly agree with Ramires, just don't see anything special about him. Also include John Obi Mikel, Jerome Boateng, Javier Mascherano and Yoann Gourcuff to the list. I'll probably edit this later with some other names.

Pato, Balotelli, Ribery, Drogba, Torres, Yaya Toure, Ambrosini, the Diarra's, Sammy Cadera *spelling*, David Silva, Dzeko ...

I'll think of more, but I have a feeling I'll get slaughtered for half the players on my list.

Drogba????? The fuck you smokin.

On his day he is virtually unplayable.

I'll go with players that are rated far too highly.

Andy Carroll - Now, he is a good player don't get me wrong, but when you put the £35m pricetag next to him he's overrated.

Sergio Ramos - Not the player he once was. He's a bombscare defensively and he isn't very good going forward.

Franck Ribery - Just vastly overrrated.

John Terry - He's never been the same since his miss in Moscow. Get's caught out of position far too often and has lost most of his pace. Add to that he's a cunt.

Gareth Barry, James Milner and Joeleon Lescott - All down to their pricetags. Average footballers who aren't worth the money Man City paid for them. However that's the Premiership and City for you.

Iker Casillas - He's been rank for a good couples of years now. Yes, he still has the talents to produce some fine performances, but he tends to produce too many errors these days. Something that just wouldn't have happened 6 or 7 years ago.

Mario Balotelli - I've never rated him tbh. He's not as good as his pricetag showed nor is he as good as he thinks he is either. Wanker aswell.

I'll leave out the really obvious ones and say some that could be more controversial.

Fernando Torres

John Terry

Michael Essien (can be good when he's not trying to snap shins on purpose. a total fucking animal)

Emmanuel Adebayor

Franck Ribery

Javier Mascherano

Maicon (he's a good player but overrated, a bit like Wesley Sneijder)

Andrei Arshavin

You are joking right?

I half agree with him, inconsistent. Still fabulous player though

Hes been one of the best midfielders in the world over the past few seasons.

To call him over rated is ridiculous given his recent success.