Rangers Megastore

minstral

There are some good stuff at cheap prices at the moment. You can get the home and away tops for 8 pounds and Rangers Jackets, i got my Grandson lots of stuff last night at cheap prices. Also got 2 shower jackets for 10 pound each for myself which is a great bargain. It is worth a look guys if you are looking for some bargains.

There are some good stuff at cheap prices at the moment. You can get the home and away tops for 8 pounds and Rangers Jackets, i got my Grandson lots of stuff last night at cheap prices. Also got 2 shower jackets for 10 pound each for myself which is a great bargain. It is worth a look guys if you are looking for some bargains.

I bought the replica top of the 1972 Cup Winners Cup Final for 25pounds. Looks a beauty. We need to ditch the five stars and bring back the massive RFC scroll, thats what a The real Rangers wore. :crabflute:

Ordered some stuff off the website. Delivery is a fucking joke. Can only do it Mon - Fri and need a signature (could have fitted it thru letterbox). Can't deliver to work as it is in a differeent depot area.

So I have to drive a 35 mile round trip on Satuirday to pick it up (with 2 forms of ID including a photo!!) or take a day off work to wait in for a fucking shirt!!

Mind you a few years ago they left the parcel on the doorstep!!

Ordered some stuff off the website. Delivery is a fucking joke. Can only do it Mon - Fri and need a signature (could have fitted it thru letterbox). Can't deliver to work as it is in a differeent depot area.

So I have to drive a 35 mile round trip on Satuirday to pick it up (with 2 forms of ID including a photo!!) or take a day off work to wait in for a fucking

Will they not leave it with a neighbour?

I bought the replica top of the 1972 Cup Winners Cup Final for 25pounds. Looks a beauty. We need to ditch the five stars and bring back the massive RFC scroll, thats what a The real Rangers wore. :crabflute:

Has the shop always stocked the 72 top? I've been after one for ages, but never seemed to have found one! :sherlock:

JJB Hamilton had loads of Rangers gear for a quid and 2 quid. Any JJB outside town should have a few bargains.

In regards to the black top if you know anyone going to Belfast they have plenty up the Shankill in the Linfield shop or the wee sports shop there too.

I Have been waiting to get the black away top all season, because my local JJB is shit and doesnt seem to get new stock !!

I got one in the megastore just before the league cup final, they had loads of them in stock then. Not sure about now though with those prices...

JJB Hamilton had loads of Rangers gear for a quid and 2 quid. Any JJB outside town should have a few bargains.

In regards to the black top if you know anyone going to Belfast they have plenty up the Shankill in the Linfield shop or the wee sports shop there too.

Cheers mate, my uncle stays over there, i'll ask him to buy it and i'll collect in when im over in july.

That's the one I'm trying to get delivered - definitely available on the web site. Unless I got the last one :D

I got mine via the JJB website as the rangers one kept crashing. they've still got it in plenty of sizes, apparently the sizes are quite big though. Im about 5ft 9 and probably 12 stone, and the small fits me pretty well. So go a size down. Cracking top though, looks the DBs :sherlock:

I got mine via the JJB website as the rangers one kept crashing. they've still got it in plenty of sizes, apparently the sizes are quite big though. Im about 5ft 9 and probably 12 stone, and the small fits me pretty well. So go a size down. Cracking top though, looks the DBs :sherlock:

Sounds like the small will be too big for me then! :disappointment: