Rangers face new UEFA charge

fraser77

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says in the record that we have been hit with this ban already is this true?

In much the same way as Ally was given a 2 match ban from the SFA without trial, then yes.

But we do have the right to appeal or have our case heard, so no it's not a done deal.

But it makes good headlines.

Would anyone be up for becoming our own RM mole so to speak? If they bastards can plant people in the crowd to screw us then so should we.

Somebody infiltrates clatty castle and busts that lot givin it their IRA noise, send the evidence to every bastard that's trying to bring our club down and on the odd chance that it doesn't get swept under the carpet, we might just see them squirm for a change.

I'm already counting myself out by the way, don't have the stomach to sit in amongst that shower of dirty unwashed begging scum!!

Does this not prove a point that it really doesn't matter what we sing/do don't do/don't sing - there will still be people trying to get us into trouble and making us out the bad guys.

There's one solution. Just sing whatever you want. It doesn't matter any more - I mean there was still people moaning about us at Hamilton ffs ... it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop ... that's not good enough for them either.

Would anyone be up for becoming our own RM mole so to speak? If they bastards can plant people in the crowd to screw us then so should we.

Somebody infiltrates clatty castle and busts that lot givin it their IRA noise, send the evidence to every bastard that's trying to bring our club down and on the odd chance that it doesn't get swept under the carpet, we might just see them squirm for a change.

I'm already counting myself out by the way, don't have the stomach to sit in amongst that shower of dirty unwashed begging scum!!

There's plenty on here that frequent the Brendanbeu,good luck on getting them to grass up their own team though ;)

It's going to get to the point we wont be able to sing at all. Absolute joke.

If Celtic ha

its going to get to the point that normal perfectly level headed decent people are going to end up getting their life ruined because they are going to lose the rag. The hatred inside me just now is almost crippling.

Fuck off ya wee dick.

Do we sing at any other club in world football 66 died and it should have been more?

Do we go to Motherwell and immitate people falling down stairs?

Are we like Aberdeen and go to a team and sing a song about disasters?

Do we sing in praise of the IRA??

Now get to fuck ya boggin bastard

hmmm, how about this.

i get arrested for shoplifting......i go to court and my argument is as follows:

Do i mug old women?

did i rob a bank?

have i murdered anyone?

am i like fred west?

yeah that would get me off scot free.

what people need to realise is that this is NOT about any other club, right now this is about OUR club, and i don't wanna see us punished for singing fucking songs.

While i agree that we SHOULD be allowed to sing the songs, we are not. And no amount of tit for tat bullshit is gonna change that. Right now this is OUR problem and no-one elses.

No songs have been named. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

This is one of the main points that needs to be addressed A.S.A.P.

If UEFA wont come out and tell us exactly what songs we are not allowed to sing then we will keep going round and round in circles.

This is one of the main points that needs to be addressed A.S.A.P.

If UEFA wont come out and tell us exactly what songs we are not allowed to sing then we will keep going round and round in circles.

To be honest, this is the first thing that we as supporters and as a club have to sort out. It's so fucking obvious!

Until there is a clear derective from UEFA stating which songs are offensive and why, we can not move forward.

Once we get this, we can then draw the much needed line in the sand. We then won't have any of this uberfan\handwringer bollocks on forums like this, and can unite as one and fight for the club we love. People who then sing the songs that we know will hurt the club,can then rightly be labelled as neanderathal dickheads, and the remaining songs can be belted out with gusto.

When they come for us again, because they will, we will then be able to defend ourselves with 100% of our support 100% behind us.

To be honest, this is the first thing that we as supporters and as a club have to sort out. It's so fucking obvious!

Until there is a clear derective from UEFA stating which songs are offensive and why, we can not move forward.

Once we get this, we can then draw the much needed line in the sand. We then won't have any of this uberfan\handwringer bollocks on forums like this, and can unite as one and fight for the club we love. People who then sing the songs that we know will hurt the club,can then rightly be labelled as neanderathal dickheads, and the remaining songs can be belted out with gusto.

When they come for us again, because they will, we will then be able to defend ourselves with 100% of our support 100% behind us.

Our own club has told us the TBB is banned but people still sing it. Why didn't we "draw a line in the sand" on that song after the numerous warnings?

Our own club has told us the TBB is banned but people still sing it. Why didn't we "draw a line in the sand" on that song after the numerous warnings?

Let's clear this up right now.

These allegations are regarding sectarian singing in Rangers' Europa League ties with PSV Eindhoven, both at home and away.

The songs that have been targeted as 'sectarian' in the past are TBB and The Famine Song: these were not sang home or away.

Rangers have every right to defend this.

These allegations are regarding sectarian singing in Rangers' Europa League ties with PSV Eindhoven, both at home and away.

The songs that have been targeted as 'sectarian' in the past are TBB and The Famine Song: these were not sang home or away.

Exactly! If we had drawn "the line in the sand" then, it would be obvious to the whole world that external forces outwith UEFA had decided to move it!!

So the fans still sing TBB? Have the club told us to stop?

Let's clear this up right now, the RST chairman stated live on Sky Sports that there was sectarian chanting. Uefa think there was sectarian chanting. Walter Smith has come up to say that the sectarian chanting has to stop. What more does it take?

Let's clear this up right now, the RST chairman stated live on Sky Sports that there was sectarian chanting. Uefa think there was sectarian chanting. Walter Smith has come up to say that the sectarian chanting has to stop. What more does it take?

There have been RARE renditions of TBB before the turn of the year and from there I cannot remember one game where it has been sang.

The RST Chairman made a fool of himself in a cheap attempt to squeeze himself onto the Rangers board in the near future.

UEFA's OWN MATCH DELEGATES reported NOTHING.

Martin Bain has even made clear that there are some sinister forces at work here to drive Rangers into the ground.

You're understanding me wrong. Had there been any sectarian singing, I would be livid. I would be demanding that certain individuals stop singing the songs that only crush the Club in the long-run; however this is not the case. Do not fall into the assumption that the Rangers support are guilty just because the voices of other disgusting zealots say so.

The fans are innocent.

A clearly defined list of which songs are deemed sectarian left on every seat?

I think we all know TBB and TFS are on this list, but after yesterday's happenings, it's obvious that there appear to be others and i've yet to find out which...

Perhaps it takes some realism ... anyone who has ever been to football would know how hard it is to instantly stop fans singing their most popular song. It's just unrealistic to expect there to be no instances of a few fans singing it every now and again ... to expect that not to be the case is not living in the real world.

There have been RARE renditions of TBB before the turn of the year and from there I cannot remember one game where it has been sang.

The RST Chairman made a fool of himself in a cheap attempt to squeeze himself onto the Rangers board in the near future.

UEFA's OWN MATCH DELEGATES reported NOTHING.

Martin Bain has even made clear that there are some sinister forces at work here to drive Rangers into the ground.

You're understanding me wrong. Had there been any sectarian singing, I would be livid. I would be demanding that certain individuals stop singing the songs that only crush the Club in the long-run; however this is not the case. Do not fall into the assumption that the Rangers support are guilty just because the voices of other disgusting zealots say so.

The fans are innocent.

There have been RARE renditions of TBB before the turn of the year and from there I cannot remember one game where it has been sang. - We'll have to disagree as I recall it being sung since the new year. No point having arguing though.

The RST Chairman made a fool of himself in a cheap attempt to squeeze himself onto the Rangers board in the near future. - Oh right. Well he'll have surely impressed them with his media handling skills :anguish:

Martin Bain has even made clear that there are some sinister forces at work here to drive Rangers into the ground.- Marting Bain is a total donkey. Let's see how he takes these sinister forces on shall we.

On your final point - as far as it seems, there was sectarian singing going on so you should've perhaps been livid as you suggest you would've been.

Perhaps it takes some realism ... anyone who has ever been to football would know how hard it is to instantly stop fans singing their most popular song. It's just unrealistic to expect there to be no instances of a few fans singing it every now and again ... to expect that not to be the case is not living in the real world.

In 2006 the club told the fans that they needed to stop signing TBB. Is that not long enough?