A "cancer", an "embarrassment"

Mark.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're implying that the governing bodies can only deal with one issue at a time? Or that the media can only draw attention to one issue at a time? How ridiculous.

No I'm not. I'll be the first to criticise UEFA. I think all sectarianism and bigotry and racism everywhere should be tackled but the fact is, we can keep complaining about UEFA focusing on us when we really don't have a leg to stand on. We should be trying to get our own house in order.

I wonder when Scotland will have its own war.. they are on the up it seems. :crabflute:

There is a war being fought, but it's a war of politics and we are not even recruiting yet. Time for us as Scottish Protestant Unionists to get organised get involved in this war. WE HAVE THE CONTACTS WITH OTHER UNIONISTS IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, COULD THEY HELP ORGANISE US. I'M UP FOR IT :crabflute:

There's a song, and forgive me if I'm wrong, that I've heard sung with the words "...no one likes us, we don't care...". Clearly, some of you do too much.

Fuck 'em. All.

There's a song, and forgive me if I'm wrong, that I've heard sung with the words "...no one likes us, we don't care...". Clearly, some of you do too much.

Fuck 'em. All.

and that aint a new song either. people seem to think people being against us is a new thing. suck it up.

fuck em.

Read the opening line of my post. And no, they don't have a point. Are you saying some of your fellow bears are cancerous to the club?

I would, fucking bang on the money. The so called "do/sing what we want brigade" may have jeopardised my chance to watch us in Europe next season. That in my book makes them a cancer to the club.

We really don't have a leg to stand on anymore though. We can complain about bias against our club and turning a blind eye to the likes of Celtic's chanting but we have to get our own house in order. We have to accept that it's the singing itself that's getting us into trouble. If we didn't have sectarian chanting then there would be no issue with our club and UEFA and maybe something would get done about Celtic's vile IRA chanting for example.

Absolute nonsense.

I have never heard a weaker and more preposterous argument than "we have to get our own house in order". Is it beyond the resources of UEFA to prosecute more than one club at any given time ? Of course its not.

We are being investigated because there are people out there who hate our club and are determined to see us in trouble...as Bain himself highlighted in his recent speech.

I don't side with all Rangers fans on everything. There are Rangers fans who support the BNP and I think they're scum. I'm not going to think they're ok just because they support Rangers.

I wish fans would tone down the sectarian singing not because I find it offensive but because you know it's going to get us into trouble so why fucking do it?? UEFA aren't gonna make an exception just because we keep doing it. And anyway, what the fuck does the likes of 'no pope of rome' have to do with football?? It makes us look backward and stupid, especially as we have Catholic players.

And no I'm not suggesting that Rangers are the ONLY team to have a problem or that the likes of Spiers is unbiased and treats Celtic's sectarian chanting with the same level of scrutiny as he treats ours.

If we end up having to play games behind closed doors or get fined, or some of you get banned from attending games, are you going to say it was all worth it?

In b4 :BELM:

I salute your bravery. I cannot argue with any of that either... It all seems to be the truth. In fact, have one of these.

I do believe that Rangers are being singled out though. And I still think there are dark 'lords' behind it...

The vast majority of people who sing 'sectarian' songs are not sectarian, they're just joining in a sing song

Just like the vast majority of people who say 'paki' instead of 'pakistani' or refer to gay people as 'poofs' have absolutely nothing against foreigners or homosexuals

To refer to them as "a cancer" is fucking disgusting

Graeme ya wank listen up.

Alan Rough a notorious tarrier sympathiser said tonight/ " I was at the game against PSV and heard nothing at all that could be classed as hateful£

How you werent banned for your queersy love in is beyond me now fuck off to mcgobblegivers site if you want to be tarrier friendly

Anyway... The fact that Rangers fans are being singled out these days is outrageous... I walk the streets of Glasgow. I know that there are idiots, nay total scum on both sides (most of them probably never been to a game either).

This season has went nuclear. I won't sit idle if Dr Reid gets his way sitting with his wee white cat in his lap (should that be a ginger cat?) playing doctor fucking death. There are far reaching consequences here. I am no bigot...

But I have decided to FUCKING FIGHT THIS!

ALL TOGETHER... do not let these fuckers win in this phony war.

Why do rangers allow certain ppl/organisations/ journos into ibrox?

we know they're are all fucking snakes in the grass, they'll drink and eat their comps with a smile but be 1st on blower to Michelle ( girls name ) platini to grass us up

Ban the fucking lot of the anti rangers campaigner (starting with britney)

As for for FARE

Fare rep - " I'm here to view the rangers match"

Steward - " ur not welcome here, here's yer taxi fare hame ya fucking deceitful cunt, now fuck off!"

Why o why will the rangers hierarchy not ban these ira luvin MOPES!!??

Rant over

people singing about the pope or fenians need to realise that rightly or wrongly they are harming rangers.

I agree man... but while we argue amongst ourselves on here; has it ever been made clear what songs are illegal...? The UEFA issue is probably less serious than the fact that the police in this country are going to target football crowds like they did with the Criminal Justice Bill. It is all about CONTROL.

People need to waken up.

Anyway... The fact that Rangers fans are being singled out these days is outrageous... I walk the streets of Glasgow. I know that there are idiots, nay total scum on both sides (most of them probably never been to a game either).

This season has went nuclear. I won't sit idle if Dr Reid gets his way sitting with his wee white cat in his lap (should that be a ginger cat?) playing doctor fucking death. There are far reaching consequences here. I am no bigot...

But I have decided to FUCKING FIGHT THIS!

ALL TOGETHER... do not let these fuckers win in this phony war.

Thats the fucking spirit mate. If we were caught red handed (:lol:) then fair enough. This needs fought and lets all do this together.

Someone able to track down UEFA email address and we will bombard the bastards?

Thats the fucking spirit mate. If we were caught red handed (:lol:) then fair enough. This needs fought and lets all do this together.

Someone able to track down UEFA email address and we will bombard the bastards?

info@uefa.com.

dyu think id be arrested for holding up a sign saying ''I strongly disagree with paedophilia in the Catholic Church" ??

mayne our wording needs changed here

:D

there will ALWAYS be away around any banning orders etc. They will never win and knowing that is just smashing :D