Save The Roar, Protect The Club: Vote tomorrow

mccoist355

savetbb.jpg

A poll will be started on here tomorrow with any luck.

Post suggestions for Rangers words on this thread or at http://savetheroar.blogspot.com/

Not really interested in the negativity, heard it all before.

Quite simply, there is no other solution that keeps our famous chant, and saves the club from getting the s**t kicked out of it in the media, by UEFA, and by everyone else not a Ranger.

We give this our best shot or we roll over, give up the greatest roar in football, and wait for the next chant to be targetted.

savetbb2.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

savetbb.jpg

Post suggestions for Rangers words on this thread or at http://savetheroar.blogspot.com/

Quite simply, there is no other solution that keeps our famous chant, and saves the club from getting the s**t kicked out of it in the media, by UEFA, and by everyone else not a Ranger.

We give this our best shot or we roll over, give up the greatest roar in football, and wait for the next chant to be targetted.

savetbb2.jpg

I hope many Bears get involved on this valuable idea. It's the positive way forward to ensure the cultural identity of our club!

I'm sure I couldnt contribute in any tangible way due to the fact that I'm not very creative with things of this nature.

But.

I really do applaud this move. Lets keep the best, most rousing football anthems in the known footballing world alive.

Imagine next season. Under Supper ally. Knew ownership. No debt. And every home game with 50,000 singing the Billy Boys without fear of reproach or recrimination.

I wouldn't want be any of the 11 other SPL managers next season. Not if you payed me all the money in the world.

Four in a row, tons of dough.

Tbh mate we canae even sit in silence without offending anyone at a European game and you want to bring any version of TBB back. FS phils wee lassie has had a hard enough life.

Haha.

Can you imagine it?

"Daddy, Daddy, are they singing that nasty Billy Boys song again?"

"No. They're Rangers words to the same tune".

"Bwaaaaaaaaaah Bwaaaaaaaaaah. It's the same tune. Bwaaaaaaaah! Sniffle".

We really have to know what we CAN sing, ive came up with words for folllow follow and the billy boys before, but there not prim and proper, theyre designed to keep the roar and wind they fuckers up, no one can stop us expressing our distaste for all things celtic, aberdeen, and even the IRA. I dont see why we cant sing about not liking something.

Follow Follow and The Billy Boys are two of our oldest and greatest songs, they must not be lost.

Haha.

Can you imagine it?

"Daddy, Daddy, are they singing that nasty Billy Boys song again?"

"No. They're Rangers words to the same tune".

"Bwaaaaaaaaaah Bwaaaaaaaaaah. It's the same tune. Bwaaaaaaaah! Sniffle".

:uk::lol::lol:

Snivling little SLUT

He wants to bring his daughter into it he should be big enough to take it back.

PS i wonder if the OAP in his care ever gets a thought in wee PhIls deluded mind

savetbb.jpg

savetbb2.jpg

Or how about we keep the tunes and stand the fuck up for ourselves and not be wee fannies like a lot of people at rangers are, pathetic the way the club has dealt with this

Not you again do you not remember the ridicule and abuse you got before ? Wouldn't be surprised if it was you who fucking reported us to FARE so you could succeed in this shitey campaign

So what should we do?

1. Roll over and ditch our most famous chant and wait for it to come back again like before?

2. Keep singing it and allow the club's reputation to pished on week in week out, whilst moaning about the club not "defending" us?

Which is it?

Singing about Rangers to the loudest chant on earth is such a horrendous option for you. Wow what a big Rangers man you are.

So what should we do?

1. Roll over and ditch our most famous chant and wait for it to come back again like before?

2. Keep singing it and allow the club's reputation to pished on week in week out, whilst moaning about the club not "defending" us?

Which is it?

Singing about Rangers to the loudest chant on earth is such a horrendous option for you. Wow what a big Rangers man you are.

This is the reason you got hounded the last time acting the cunt what were the results the last time aye thats right the vast majority don't wan't to change the words.I'd rather ditch the chant than bow to censorship by a bunch of idiots

So what should we do?

Which is it?

We can change the words in the mean time but still fight our right to sing what we like. It doesnt have to be one or the other.

This is the reason you got hounded the last time acting the cunt what were the results the last time aye thats right the vast majority don't wan't to change the words.I'd rather ditch the chant than bow to censorship by a bunch of idiots

"Ditch the chant" :D

Oh yeah great. What a defiant message that would send. Willie Woodburn stuff that.

That's not giving in to censorship at all is it? :rolleyes:

Brilliant work McCoist355 :D

I think it is shite that TBB gets so much stick, but for me the reason it has been our greatest song for decades is because of the actual tune itself more than the lyrics. If you change it to the "clean" version you'll still get that euphoric HULLO HULLO that can't be beaten by any other song in world football.

We keep our legendary song, whilst playing the tims at their own game. Gives them no ammo to use against us.

The only party winning in this is us

"Ditch the chant" :D

Oh yeah great. What a defiant message that would send. Willie Woodburn stuff that.

That's not giving in to censorship at all is it? :rolleyes:

I gladly await the outcome of your poll :rolleyes: i'm sure we wouldn't sound like a bunch of kids if we changed the words to something more pc how about changing the words to derrys walls in case that offends someone ,follow follow as well? hell even re-write penny arcade and UDR4 :rolleyes: