Murphy, Goodwillie, Templeton

KingKirk

Ally should be looking to make all three rangers players this summer, all of them would add to the quality of our team, they also imo have the talent to play at the top of the game. I would rather see 6 or 7million invested in the future than it be wasted on the 3 players that will not improve in the future, and would have basically no sell-on price should we choose to move them on..... Short term pain for long term gain then again at the OF you dont get that time. (tu)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maguire is a good player but a rabid Tim and I don't think he'd wish to come here, which doesn't upset me too much.

Templeton looks an excellent talent as well and Goodwillie has been discussed far too many times in the past for me to give a shit.

Maguire is a good footballer, but seem's a bitter tim although not as bad as his teammates Pauline and Sandra. I'm not sure if he'd want to come here, I think he's away to the Championship anyway.

I want Goodwillie to sign, Murphy looks a decent player and Templeton seems like he's gone into a shell.

Murphy is a tim. David cooper Templeton is also a tim. Still I think we should go for the pair of them.

I heard mccoll say on Sportscene tonight aswell that murphys contract is up at the end of the season. Get him signed up for fuck all (tu)

Also Adam rooney is on a free aswell. We should pick him up aswell although he's a tim.

Murphy is a tim. David cooper Templeton is also a tim. Still I think we should go for the pair of them.

I heard mccoll say on Sportscene tonight aswell that murphys contract is up at the end of the season. Get him signed up for fuck all (tu)

Also Adam rooney is on a free aswell. We should pick him up aswell although he's a tim.

He said he was but doesn't really care anymore.

I think that if the takeover goes through, then our wage bill will be loosened somewhat so we can actually sign some decent bosmans. Then supplement them with some decent £2/3M players. Its the wages not the transfer fees that fuck us up. Look at Commons, how much was it £4/5K we couldn't afford for him. The SPL has some quality players and that Murphy is a good player, Templeton despite that month or two where he was good he has pretty much became anonymous. What about John Sutton? he's out of contract although I fucking hate Chris Sutton, couldn't imagine having his brother play for us.

I would take all 3 but for £4m tops for all.

Murphy and Templeton are very good young players who will improve.Goodwillie reminds me of Duncan Ferguson...he has the talent but he needs to sort himself oot and stop the shite..Get jailed when yer 40 but until then screw the nut and become a superstar.

i think taking young guys on loan from prem is the way forward even if we get money to spend the young guys r hungry to play desperate to impress and win things and look how much wee weiss n bartley have loved the fans and the time theve had up here just a shame both end up injured. In terms of buying players goodwillie is a must but would like to see us tryin to get wallace from hearts (prob a tim) but a tidy player and player like chriss eagles i no he nearly signed n didnt accept terms but no doubt we offered him less than he was on at burnley but hes a good player old style winger with tricks and free kicks

Dont understand why people are so quick to put down SPL players!

If you speak to a Chelsea/Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal etc fan and you said Jelavic was class and they turned round and said, its only the SPL though, you would fight there corner...but for other players they are dismissed?

Goodwillie, Murphy and Maguire are all very good prospects. You just need to see what Goodwillie does to us and Celtic every time we play Utd to see hes got talent. Murphy plays outwide a lot for Motherwell but gets a lot of goals and aye Maguire is a tim but it didnt stop him running his arse into the ground yesterday for Aberdeen trying to beat Celtic!

Some of the best players we have had in recent years have all came from the SPL and yeh there might be a gem hidden in some far leaue of Europe but for every Jelavic there is a Sebo and i dont think we have that kind of money to waste!