Dundee UTD supporters trust slams sectarian singing

CottonRunt

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the third penalty the police and stewards at their end had to form a cordon to stop some of the cunts coming over the wall and on to the track. This combined with the repeated throwing of missiles from their enclosure on to the pitch towards our players. I hope the SFA do have a good look at the game. These stupid fuckers have well and truly shot themselves in the foot.

Amongst many deplorable chants, at 9.06 pm, the following could clearly be heard in the stadium and on BBC Radio Scotland:

No doubt the ones they found most deplorable were...

We want more penalties, we want more penalties.

Your season is over, why don't you go home.

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio.

Fannies. :uk:

I'm sick saying it.

It doesn't matter what we do, people will always find faults. Stuff like this just proves it.

We were all in agreement earlier the atmosphere was superb. Now are we going to change our minds because someone else has complained?

How much longer does it take before everyone just goes "fuck it. Let's just sing what we want, because behaving still get's us in trouble"

The atmosphere can still be electric if our support is handing the clubs balls to its enemies on a plate.

If we, as a support, keep this up, it will be over much sooner than later. When it gets to bombs being mailed there is massive motivation from the powers that be to stamp on anything that will make them look good.

These chants are dead in the water. Here's hoping the club don't get drowned.

The thing is i can see how TBB is sectarian and unacceptable due to the 'up to our knees in fenian blood' line. but to start punishing teams whos fans sing fenian bastards/ H** bastards / taig bastards / orange bastards, would mean half if not more than the league would have to have points docked regularly. theres no way they will open this whole new can of worms imo, especially when the SFA/SPL havnt even punnished us for TBB yet.

The atmosphere can still be electric if our support is handing the clubs balls to its enemies on a plate.

If we, as a support, keep this up, it will be over much sooner than later. When it gets to bombs being mailed there is massive motivation from the powers that be to stamp on anything that will make them look good.

These chants are dead in the water. Here's hoping the club don't get drowned.

What chants? what have we done wrong this time? or do you mean in general?

This would never have happened even 5 years ago, it's a sign of the times sadly, we used to be untouchable. Seems everyones out to get us, absolutely everyone

Yep. So, will the hard-of-thinking manage to stop kicking the balls of the club they claim to love until there is absolute clarity regarding what is acceptable without shooting ourselves in the foot?

Yep. So, will the hard-of-thinking manage to stop kicking the balls of the club they claim to love until there is absolute clarity regarding what is acceptable without shooting ourselves in the foot?

I am amazed how simple you think all this is. I am becoming disgusted by this argument of yours

Their support repeatedly sang songs about h*** - maybe we should play them at their own game

Aye well it doesn't help getting the use of the H** word stopped when one of our one was wearing a Rangers top with "Katie's H**" on the back of it!

No idea if there's any truth in this whole thread, or how far it will go, but I will say this. The song mentioned is nothing more than a bastardised version of a Millwall song.

We are Rangers, Super Rangers..........absolutely

No-one likes us, we don't care...............wrong. Wrong in so many ways.

We hate selik, fenian bastards...........true enough for most of us to an extent, but hardly how I or many of you, define yourself

and we'll chase them, everywhere.......I'm 42 next week and in no state to chase anyone anywhere! Its a song about chasing fenians everywhere, fuck all to do with Rangers after line 1.

We ridicule the scum for stealing a song from the scousers, yet we seem to ignore the double standard and walk straight into an own goal. This apparent need to express any sort of opinion about "fenian bastards" at Rangers games is not going to win anyone any medals, but possibly could result in sanctions against us.

I would like my seat back next season, if Murray the thief has left Ibrox, and I hope to hear TBB being sung (albeit without any contentious words which the haters could use against us), but I can see some dark days ahead if we dont get smart....and fast.

For instance, same song, same tune:

We are Rangers super Rangers

Glasgow Rangers, Champions

100% legal, supportive of our team, ignoring all others...................or am I bowing to catholicism in some way here?

No idea if there's any truth in this whole thread, or how far it will go, but I will say this. The song mentioned is nothing more than a bastardised version of a Millwall song.

We hate selik, fenian bastards...........true enough for most of us to an extent, but hardly how I or many of you, define yourself

and we'll chase them, everywhere.......I'm 42 next week and in no state to chase anyone anywhere! Its a song about chasing fenians everywhere, fuck all to do with Rangers after line 1.

We ridicule the scum for stealing a song from the scousers, yet we seem to ignore the double standard and walk straight into an own goal. This apparent need to express any sort of opinion about "fenian bastards" at Rangers games is not going to win anyone any medals, but possibly could result in sanctions against us.

I would like my seat back next season, if Murray the thief has left Ibrox, and I hope to hear TBB being sung (albeit without any contentious words which the haters could use against us), but I can see some dark days ahead if we dont get smart....and fast.

100% legal, supportive of our team, ignoring all others...................or am I bowing to catholicism in some way here?

ADMIN ADMIN!!!

mccoist355's hacked WVB's account!!!

I am amazed how simple you think all this is. I am becoming disgusted by this argument of yours

Perhaps you could explain the complexity of the situation. I must be missing something. Currently, the club is a sitting target, with many motivated parties seeking to harm us and it appears our own support are more than willing to provide ammunition.

What's so complex about that?

Are we talking about the same shower that sang "go home ya h**s" at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago?

Away and gies peace with all this sectarian pish. Every set of fans in Scotland is guilty of it 1 way or another, all this 1-upmanship nonsense is laughable.

Folk wanting stands closed down because of it? Dear oh fecking dear.

No. Just bowing down to haters and those with agendas.

Coming from the man who hates us being referred to as 'Glasgow Rangers' I smell fish :pipe:

No. Just bowing down to haters and those with agendas.

How do you suggest we go forward, bearing in mind we are unfairly in the spotlight. Uefa consider us to be repeat offenders with the party songs, and look set to punish us for singing them. Just looking short term here, with us staring down the barrel, financially strained, looking (unfairly in my view) at a 4 game ban so far....SO FAR. I assume you don't suggest a kamikaze mission, because that would be suicide, so what, in all seriousness do you suggest, that will avoid us getting hammered, like I said, in the interim, until we know what Uefa have planned for us?