Candlelight Vigil at Parkhead at 10pm tonight?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So while all these weans (I hope, as i'd be alarmed if any adults went to this) are lighting their candles, where will Lenny be? Probably out his face on guiness somewhere on sauchi street face down in a munchie-box giving it DOB's this and that with his sellick trackie on, woolie hat and chewing baccy.

Words cannot describe just how mentally unstable this lot are, it's frightening. If it wasn't so hilarious i genuinelly would feel sorry for them, and i'm not joking here.

Aha I know who has been sending the suspect packages it was the candle maker. Think about it his motive is all the money he will get from the millions of Celtic fans buying candles he wont get away with this I am calling the old bill.

"Candlelight Vigil in Support for Neil Lennon - Thursday 21st April 2010 - 10pm Celtic Park Enough is enough, Neil Lennon has ong been a target of Sectarian bigots. It is time for a public show of support for Neil and to send the bigots a clear message. Please attend the vigil to be held on Thursday 21st April at the front entrance at Celtic Park Support Neil Lennon"

1. There's supporting your Club manager when he's going through recent events, and there's showing no shame. What about the devastation caused by the tsunami in Japan in the last month? Do these people not deserve more than Neil Lennon? Let me get this straight: because Lennon is assosciated with Celtic Football Club, his life is far more important than any others put in threat around the world?

2. Regarding the bold, I highly doubt that a candlelight vigil is going to show people capable of making bombs to kill people they have a clear hatred for that they should stop. They're not fucking moths. They're hardly going to get attracted by the candlelight and hand themselves in. The people responsible are the scum of the Earth and they're hardly going to stop because of a bunch of Plastic Paddys holding up candles.

This is stupid as fuck and although people are laughing but it's angered me more than anything.

"Candlelight Vigil in Support for Neil Lennon - Thursday 21st April 2010 - 10pm Celtic Park Enough is enough, Neil Lennon has ong been a target of Sectarian bigots. It is time for a public show of support for Neil and to send the bigots a clear message. Please attend the vigil to be held on Thursday 21st April at the front entrance at Celtic Park Support Neil Lennon"

1. There's supporting your Club manager when he's going through recent events, and there's showing no shame. What about the devastation caused by the tsunami in Japan in the last month? Do these people not deserve more than Neil Lennon? Let me get this straight: because Lennon is assosciated with Celtic Football Club, his life is far more important than any others put in threat around the world?

2. Regarding the bold, I highly doubt that a candlelight vigil is going to show people capable of making bombs to kill people they have a clear hatred for that they should stop. They're not fucking moths. They're hardly going to get attracted by the candlelight and hand themselves in. The people responsible are the scum of the Earth and they're hardly going to stop because of a bunch of Plastic Paddys holding up candles.

This is stupid as fuck and although people are laughing but it's angered me more than anything.

It's such a love-me love-me love-me attitude that that whole club reeks of.

This 'vigil' is as much anti-violence and anti-terrorism as it is pro-Creme Egg - it's about pointscoring as much as anything.

You better believe that if Regan told their fans that the next person petrol bomb Lennon's house would win the SPL title, they'd beat us to the Esso.

:lol: 2010?

Stupid bastards!