Sneijder to United?

AdzKyle

Madness huh? brother

I was sort of disagreeing there :lol:

I just mean that it's easy to say that Carroll might fail to live up to his price tag, but Sneijder has just as much chance of not living up to any price tag Inter put on him for any move to Man Utd.

:pipe:

I was sort of disagreeing there :lol:

I just mean that it's easy to say that Carroll might fail to live up to his price tag, but Sneijder has just as much chance of not living up to any price tag Inter put on him for any move to Man Utd.

:pipe:

Sneijder has proved more in his career though, no?

Sneijder has only really thrived in leagues where he has plenty of time to pick out his pass, or decide where he's going with the ball.

I think he could struggle with the high tempo of the Premiership.

read a horrible wee story about him in this months world soccer

apparently he was away with the national side and went down to breakfast and asked the dutch substitute goalie how much he earned

the guy replied '400,000' not thinking anything of it and Sneijder said 'dont you think its funny that i earn 20 times that?'

great player aw the same

He has a damn good chance, and it's worth the gamble.

He's already shown what he can do in a Liverpool top, and I expect to see him kick on next season.

£35m for Carroll is horrendous, end of story

Oh aye, but there's no guarantees.

Plus Carroll knows the league inside out.

He's played in it for one season, compared to sneidjers world cup final, champions league winner and serie a winner

I know what I'd rather have

Man Utd been crying out for a player like him IMO. I know they have Nani and Valencia to provide creativity but Sneijder would fit right in there just behind the strikers.

Man utds worst position is by far the centre of midfield (tu) fletcher and carrick :(

read a horrible wee story about him in this months world soccer

apparently he was away with the national side and went down to breakfast and asked the dutch substitute goalie how much he earned

the guy replied '400,000' not thinking anything of it and Sneijder said 'dont you think its funny that i earn 20 times that?'

great player aw the same

My respect for him just went down, alot.