Craig Thomson

Rangers Lady

The penalty was bad enough.

For 90mins Jealvic was fouled by that baldy bastard and despite Jelavic pointing this out early doors it went on for the full 90 mins

I fucking hate Craig Thomson

The worst ref since Bob Valentine and he was a useless c~nt

The Jelavic thing was embarrassing, how he didn't see that was a foul I will never know.

He is a horrendous referee, he always gives Celtic the benefit. I am not wanting him to be in favour of us, just fair.

I said it after the cup final, out of all the refs he is the one that is running scared of celtic and lennon the most, it's like he's terrified to upset them

On one hand I can't blame him, but it is his job and he should get out if he does not like the thought of upsetting them. I have never liked him as a referee and I dislike him more now

That is out of order. The man is entitled to a life outside football and you have no right putting where he spends his time

Well once he stops wasting the good money I spend following Rangers I will have no cause to approach him and discuss compensation for the funds I wasted to attend a game overseen by a fuckwit masquerading as a referee.

He is an utter disgrace and shame on you for defending him

Well once he stops wasting the good money I spend following Rangers I will have no cause to approach him and discuss compensation for the funds I wasted to attend a game overseen by a fuckwit masquerading as a referee.

He is an utter disgrace and shame on you for defending him

Yeah right, I did not defend him once. Sending details of his private life reminds me of the trouble that follows the refs they have a problem with.

Thomson is a coward and a cheat. Add that to his utter incompetence and there is no way he should be refereeing even at Sunday league level. :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

It is not just this year, I have noticed him being a coward every season, but this time he hides it less

Daniel Majstorovic should be an Olympic wrestler, not a footballer - the amount of times he grapples with his opponents and gets away with it is laughable!

Craig Thomson is an utter disgrace, and why does Kenny Clark always stick up for refs in his paper column even when they've got it oh so wrong. He said Thomson was right to give the penalty yesterday.

Daniel Majstorovic should be an Olympic wrestler, not a footballer - the amount of times he grapples with his opponents and gets away with it is laughable!

Craig Thomson is an utter disgrace, and why does Kenny Clark always stick up for refs in his paper column even when they've got it oh so wrong. He said Thomson was right to give the penalty yesterday.

Ah well, if Kenny Clark says it then it must have been!- What is it with these celeb refs?

There were quite a few incidents in the first half where we should have had free kicks for hand ball, and not one was given. Majstorovic got away with murder as well; consistently trying to wrestle Jelavic to the ground, and I recall one time that from where I was sitting it looked as if he had his hands around Jelavic's neck.

Weak and biased refereeing, and anyone who doesn't think that is Celtic-minded.

All the Scottish refs are a joke just some are even more so than others and Thomson was horrendous yesterday. Constant fouling by Ra Sellick players went unpunished.

Majstorovic should have been yellow carded early on for constantly fouling Jelavic. Smarmyarse should have been sent off for violent conduct against Davie Weir. Kayal and Ki should have been given yellow cards as well for persistent fouling. Infact Kayal should have been booked so many times this season for simulation its actually incredible that he has gotten away with so much