SPL Talent

honz_ftp

Just wanted to see what u guys think of some of the spl players we could get at end of season for squadies or first teamers. I no theres the obvious conway goodwillie everyone wants and i agree but what about tom hateley for example very flexible position wise young and a complete die hard would cost pennies. Also the likes of kenneth from united big idiot but so was marv or lee wallace from hearts even kevin kyle would give us something diferant templeton at hearts. We need a squad i think we should take what we can from spl that are of any use lower risk, play in the division already and speak the language or risk getting idiots like lafferty or edu for 2.5+. need to make this money count

kyle is from the same town as me and he is a fucking clown is not good enough to play for rangers

he not even good enough to play for your womens team

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fyvie's only 17 though, isn't he? Will be interesting to see how he does after coming back from a bad injury.

Think he's 18 now, the boy has all the tools. Of course they're a element of risk due to the injury he sustained. Hopefully we are monitoring his process closely, cause that's the type of player we should be snapping up from the SPL.

I don't know about XI super stars but there's a few I'd take for squad numbers that are miles better than shite like Edu, Foster and Fleck.

Bet fleck would be wonderboy at a shite spl team

Could you see Goodwillie performing against European teams?

Against the Old firm I have seen him have as many anonymous games as I have good ones?

Would you see an EPL team in for him?

I couldn't...... Nothing really 'curious' about that.

It doesnt matter if an EPL team would sign him. Is that what we are basing a players ability to play for us on now?

The SPL is our bread and butter and he's proven that he can score goals at that level, including goals against the Old Firm.

Out with the Old Firm, he's the outstanding talent in the SPL at the moment and I want players like that at Ibrox.

It doesnt matter if an EPL team would sign him. Is that what we are basing a players ability to play for us on now?

The SPL is our bread and butter and he's proven that he can score goals at that level, including goals against the Old Firm.

Out with the Old Firm, he's the outstanding talent in the SPL at the moment and I want players like that at Ibrox.

Not at all....But I would prefer better players than spl quality.

Izaguirre, Kayal etc.... They are better players than SPL quality.

As is Jelavic....

The likes of Fleck, Broadfoot and co for me have no place in our team.

As I say, Its just a matter of opinion.

Goodwillie is a must without a doubt then conway good squad player and on a free can't complain I would easily take him then riordan great talent would really improve our side :craphead: kidding also others I like are wallace, Templeton, eremenko, gomis, humphrey I would also love to see barry bannan I know he isn't in the spl but I think he is some player

i no everyone thinks kyle is shite all i said was he would b cheap and would offer something diferant a big unit up top look at the state of that lot wen we played high balls to laff n jela. Hutchinson at well looks a good player agreed. There is defo something in the spl worth looking at correct me if iam wrong but is gomis n bauben not bosmans this year?

Aside from being a tim, Chris Maguire has been having a good season.

David Goodwillie, Craig Conway, Tom Hateley, Fraser Fyvie, Ryan Jack, Darren McGregor, David Templeton (though he's faded recently), Ally Crawford.

When we played high balls to Jelavic, 9 times out of 10 that diddy Majstorovic dealt with them. Lofted balls are the one method of attack they can consistently deal with. A big player who can win the ball in the air and do fuck all else with it, with all the mobility and technical ability of a fish supper, isn't what we need for next season.

We either need someone with plenty of pace who can finish, or if we are going to sign someone with a lack of pace, they'll need to be a special talent who can excel in other areas.

When we played high balls to Jelavic, 9 times out of 10 that diddy Majstorovic dealt with them. Lofted balls are the one method of attack they can consistently deal with. A big player who can win the ball in the air and do fuck all else with it, with all the mobility and technical ability of a fish supper, isn't what we need for next season.

We either need someone with plenty of pace who can finish, or if we are going to sign someone with a lack of pace, they'll need to be a special talent who can excel in other areas.

iam no talking about playin every week talkin bout a sub play cup games come on when we need to change it. I agree we need pace up top hate to b boring but goodwillie is the answer to our 1st team striker hes like kenny miller but bigger build n a better finisher n more of a rapist

He offers nothing that Jelavic can't offer. For all his skill and mobility we'd be aswell offering Davie another deal and shoving him up front. Kevin Kyle is not good enough to wash the kits at Ibrox, never mind sit on our bench.

Hearts only gave him a one year deal when they brought him back last year, so presumably he'd be available on a bosman if there's no news on a second deal.

That said, I only be happy to take him on a one year deal aswell. Once he loses his athleticism he won't be particularly effective at all.

Another name that seems to have fallen completely off the radar over the last year or so is Andrew Driver. Wasn't he being linked with 5-6million pound moves a couple of years ago?

My mate used to play boys club football with Kyle and told me he was shite then and can't believe he made it as a pro,he couldn't even get a game back then you can also add the fact that he is a massive tarrier as to why I don't want this clown anywhere near ibrox he is rank

Shaun Hutchinson, Eggert Jónsson and Ismaël Bouzid In my opinion are the only SPL centrebacks we should even be batting an eyelid at.

We have enough CM's in the squad, should Ness and Hutton get a game next season, but I wouldn't mind Ryan Stevenston to put a bit of steel into our midfield... so that leaves wingers, full backs, and strikers.

Lee Wallace is a good young fullback, and Grahame shinnie from ICT looks like he'll end up a player, provided he doesn't follow his older brothers approach to breaking into the first team.

Good wingers are obviously David Templeton (though he needs to be more consistent), Conway, and not many will agree, but I still believe Andy Driver could be a world beater if he was to move to a bigger club (US!!!!).

Strikers will be Goodwillie, possibly Johnny Russell, and a good young striker with plenty of potential is Stevie May.

Just my two cents :sherlock:

iam no talking about playin every week talkin bout a sub play cup games come on when we need to change it. I agree we need pace up top hate to b boring but goodwillie is the answer to our 1st team striker hes like kenny miller but bigger build n a better finisher n more of a rapist

Why's this taig fuck not been banned yet?

I could tell immediately he was one before I even noticed that.

1690 or FTP in name? Check

Low post count? Check

Types like a retard? Check

Craig Conway, David Goodwillie, Jamie Murphy, Alexei Eremenko, Tomas Cerny (for back-up) and maybe Johnny Russell.

Conway showed what he can do on Saturday. 1 brilliant and 3 assists. Great delivery of the ball and is good on both wings. Would be a great signing on a bosman.

I would take Kello, Callum Booth, Bryson, Goodwillie and perhaps Sone Aluko, if he could improve his final ball.

surprised that nobody has mentioned him before, eremenko has been getting all the plaudits for killie this season but imo Bryson has been excellent, very tidy midfielder, a far better player than Edu.

On another note, when Eremenko moves on from killie in the summer (be it to us, over to Torbet Towers or elsewhere) I reckon sending John Fleck to Killie on loan may be a good option, he would allow killie to have a creative player who can do what Eremenko has done for them this season, as well as giving Fleck much needed first team experience at a club who I believe suit his style of play, and also remind the boy how lucky he is to be at Rangers as if he doesn't start to show us he deserves to be here, he could be in for a career of mid table spl football