The reasons for Walter’s (probable) SPL failure this season:

Probable failure? There is 4 games to play and we are 1 point ahead of them. Regardless of anything else, RIGHT NOW we are in the best position. 1st.

Celtic have got better and we haven't. We have lost valuable players and we have still managed to not just stay in the race but actually be in a favourable position. I know they have a game in hand, but there is every chance they will lose it.

I'll give you 7 reasons why we will be champions:

1. Walter Smith

2. Squad togetherness

3. Cause no one believes we can be

4. Karma (the shite we have been through this season with FARE, UEFA, the Media) - what goes around comes around.

5. The team knows how to win a league.

6. The fans

7. Because we are the people.

You gave us all 7 reasons why we'll fall at the last hurdle, here's my 7 reasons why the last hurdle will be the sweetest hurdle we will ever cross.

NEVER SURRENDER.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probable failure? There is 4 games to play and we are 1 point ahead of them. Regardless of anything else, RIGHT NOW we are in the best position. 1st.

Celtic have got better and we haven't. We have lost valuable players and we have still managed to not just stay in the race but actually be in a favourable position. I know they have a game in hand, but there is every chance they will lose it.

I'll give you 7 reasons why we will be champions:

1. Walter Smith

2. Squad togetherness

3. Cause no one believes we can be

4. Karma (the shite we have been through this season with FARE, UEFA, the Media) - what goes around comes around.

5. The team knows how to win a league.

6. The fans

7. Because we are the people.

You gave us all 7 reasons why we'll fall at the last hurdle, here's my 7 reasons why the last hurdle will be the sweetest hurdle we will ever cross.

NEVER SURRENDER.

:lol:

Did you forget they have a chance to win 3 points more than us? doh

1 and 5 <cr>

Why post it then? It may all change tmrw, Sunday.

RIGHT NOW? So fuck. The trophies not handed out until we both play 38 games.

:rolleyes:

Because when I say RIGHT NOW, I don't mean after 38 games. I mean now.

Pressure is on Celtic now. They could lose the game.

Defeatist cunts on here at times pisses me off.

Because when I say RIGHT NOW, I don't mean after 38 games. I mean now.

Pressure is on Celtic now. They could lose the game.

Defeatist cunts on here at times pisses me off.

Right now :lol:

Means nothing.

They wont be losing any games ffs, wake up. We had our chance to put them away, we blew it.

Right now :lol:

Means nothing.

They wont be losing any games ffs, wake up. We had our chance to put them away, we blew it.

Awk you talk shite mate. 4 games = 12 points. We sit 1 point ahead. Even if they win and it comes down to them being 2 points ahead, we still have 3 games to correct it. Until it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league, we can do it. I hope you're not at any more of the games this season. Negativity can be sensed.

Awk you talk shite mate. 4 games = 12 points. We sit 1 point ahead. Even if they win and it comes down to them being 2 points ahead, we still have 3 games to correct it. Until it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league, we can do it. I hope you're not at any more of the games this season. Negativity can be sensed.

I talk shite?

They can get 15 points from games remaining

We can get 12

1 point between us right now.

Whos in the best position right now? Its them ffs!

Negativity comes right for the top and has swept through our club for the last decade, from owner, to CEO, to coaches, to manager to players and our fans. Dont you agree our fans at Ibrox are negative? They are ruthless and extremely hard to play in front of. That in itself say mroe about our fans.

Im not getting at you OB, sorry if it seems that way, but i cant stand this, "we are still in pole position" rubbish.

There is more chance of us dropping points than them tbh. I dont liek amditting it, its just how i feel from watching us this season, we have been dreadful for the most part. its incredible we have went do long still being in with a shout, but right now, thats all it is, in with a shout.

(tu)

This thread is a disgrace. Talking as if the tims are 10 points clear and we are buried as far as the league is concerned. We are top of the league, and the unwashed have a knack of crumbling come crunch time. It's not over yet.

the unwashed havent crumbled under pressure since xmas time

they have faced us 3 times in the league since then and kept clean sheets

they have also pretty muich dominated every team that they have played in the SPL also

• 1 month later...

This thread is a fucking joke!!! It was at first creation and has proven to be completely! Next year, dry yer eyes and grow a pair. What the fuck ever happened to no surrender. Were the people saying Walter should have left after league cup final not singing his name on may 15th. Hope not.

I talk shite?

They can get 15 points from games remaining

We can get 12

1 point between us right now.

Whos in the best position right now? Its them ffs!

Negativity comes right for the top and has swept through our club for the last decade, from owner, to CEO, to coaches, to manager to players and our fans. Dont you agree our fans at Ibrox are negative? They are ruthless and extremely hard to play in front of. That in itself say mroe about our fans.

Im not getting at you OB, sorry if it seems that way, but i cant stand this, "we are still in pole position" rubbish.

There is more chance of us dropping points than them tbh. I dont liek amditting it, its just how i feel from watching us this season, we have been dreadful for the most part. its incredible we have went do long still being in with a shout, but right now, thats all it is, in with a shout.

(tu)

Hahaha they must have pinned this post on the dressing room wall mate.

Hahaha they must have pinned this post on the dressing room wall mate.

At the time it was spot on. I dont see the problem with it ffs. We needed favours and we got one. We could have pinned it on the dressign room wall all we wanted, won all our games but we still needed favours from elsewhere doh:lol: