have smith and bain

did anyone see when walter went up to the directors box

he seen whyte and shook his hand, completely blanked bain and then shook mclellands hand who was sitting right next to bain

no way was it accidental as bain didnt even give smith a second look either

wonder what happened between they two

Or .. Bain & Walter had met before going into the stands ... do you shake hands with someone you have already met and probably shaken hands with previously ??

Or .. Bain & Walter had met before going into the stands ... do you shake hands with someone you have already met and probably shaken hands with previously ??

as i said mate, even the body language at the time would suggest a falling out

smith didnt even give him a look, and bain was quite frosty towards smith also

That was me Redmond ;)

Yes, it is likely that Bain was their previously inside Ibrox when Walter and co arrived.. Fed up with all the uncertainty that was surrounding the club, moan the positivity :uk:

That was me Redmond ;)

Yes, it is likely that Bain was their previously inside Ibrox when Walter and co arrived.. Fed up with all the uncertainty that was surrounding the club, moan the positivity :uk:

nothing negative about it mate, bain is hopefully on the way out soon, couldnt care less if he fell out with everyone at the club lol

• 3 weeks later...

Leave the speculation and conspiracy theories to the dhims.On the occasion you are talking about Walter also didnt acknowledge John Greig and some other Director who were sitting to his left.Means absolutely nothing.

I'm sure smith bain and coisty were practically shagging each other when we won the league? Don't think there is anything to his suspension other than the fact that bains fake tan bill was who we were actually paying our champions league money to....never believed and ounce of this Llyods pish, all a front of you ask me. You've been rumbled bain ma boy.