Linked with Andreas Granqvist and Murray Davidson

Some good buys. I can see us getting mcgregor from ST Mirren in as a squad player also. 11 goals from defence..... bring it on.

No thanks for McGregor from St.Mirren. Granqvist would be a great signing and Davidson is a cracking prospect IMO

We've been linked with him before haven't we?

Don't know a lot about him. Don't understand why we'd buy Davidson though.

Talented young player, knows the league inside out, on the fringes of the Scotland squad and wouldnt cost an arm and a leg.

He's not an exciting name but we need a squad and he'd be a good player to have in that squad IMO.

Talented young player, knows the league inside out, on the fringes of the Scotland squad and wouldnt cost an arm and a leg.

He's not an exciting name but we need a squad and he'd be a good player to have in that squad IMO.

I just think in centre midfield, we have a fair few options already. Not a position that desperately needs strengthened, in my opinion.

I just think in centre midfield, we have a fair few options already. Not a position that desperately needs strengthened, in my opinion.

I think it's an area that could be doing with strengthening tbh.

Edu might be off this Summer and that only leaves McCulloch & Davis with any real level of experience.

I don't think we should be going in to next year with Ness & Hutton as our only back ups for centre mid.

Davidson is ok but that's all...

We have better in Hutton ,Ness,Wylde and Fleck for midfield in my opinion.

Davidson looks a cracking player when I've seen him. Has a physical presense that the others don't.

I think he would complement Ness quite well.

Seen nothing of Hutton to suggest he will ever be good enough. Wylde and Fleck play different positions.

Some good buys. I can see us getting mcgregor from ST Mirren in as a squad player also. 11 goals from defence..... bring it on.

The way Ally was cuddling McGregor after the recent game with St Mirren at Ibrox, they're either really friendly or the boy's on his way to The Rangers.

I do wish Mccoist would hurry up and sign Conway on a pre-contract b4 we are beaten to it by u know who. In saying that, they've got about 8 wingers they hardly use so I don't see the need for him over there, however remember the commons fiasco

spot on

When it comes to CB's i dont worry about who we sign!

In the past few years starting with SDoW we have signed some brilliant CB's. If we have looked at Granqvist and think hes good enough then lets get him on board. He signed for Wigan for 800k and when they sold him they on they only got £600k so if were looking to buy him we should haggle hard.

But he ticks all the boxes for me. Tall, Strong, quick, good in the air and good with the all. 26 so still got his best years ahead of him and means we can get a good fee if we sell him.

As for Davidson the guy is 23, has played over 100games already and has been a stand out in a poor St Johnstone team. If you ask people who are the biggest over-achievers in the SPL most people would say St Johnstone (or ICT) but there squad is pretty poor. The fact hes managed to put in performance after performance for them and been a massive part of why they have done so well shows how good he is.

Him and Jody Morris are the key to there team and IMO he would be a good signing if the price was right.

Look at who we are rumoured to be looking at...Him, Eremenko, Vaughan, Gomis etc Vaughan would be 1st choice but he will be looking at big wages...after that i would say Eremenko or Davidson.