Not one for a conspiracy but...

RFC55

You heard what Houston shouted though?

"DAVID! THIS IS NOT WHAT WE SPOKE ABOUT IN THE CHANGING ROOMS, WE ARE NOT TACKLING ANY RANGERS PLAYERS TONIGHT, WE CAN'T TAKE THE RISK. ONE COULD GET INJURED AND MISS THE KILMARNOCK GAME"

I did hear something along those lines but I was to far away to make it out clearly.

Something was going on last night. I know that for sure.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And after Goodwillie got that rollicking he said 'oh okay, Peter soz I forgot lol'

Then he stuck the thumb up at Coisty and called him 'Gaffer'

Surely he never said "lol"?

We should really delete this thread before the tims see this.

Obviously a good few are taking the piss but I don't want them knowing somethings that did actually happen.

Had a look at few of their forums and none seemed to pick up on it last night.

Hopefully this thread gets pulled as I don't want to imagine what would happen if they did.

Obviously a good few are taking the piss but I don't want them knowing somethings that did actually happen.

Hopefully this thread gets pulled as I don't want to imagine what would happen if they did.

Yeah, that is the worry. If the SFA, SPL,and I would imagine UEFA being VERY interested in this, get a hold of this then it will be big news

I shoulda posted it in the forums hidden section but not everyone can see that so i decided against it.

Sorry admin

I shoulda posted it in the forums hidden section but not everyone can see that so i decided against it.

Sorry admin

Think most have the password for the hidden section nowadays. They should really think about changing it again.

Last night i was actaully shocked by the reaction of SOME utd players when our 2 goals went in. Goodwillie walked up to Russell and they high fived each other. Then when the second goal went in i seen Goodwillie and Weir having a joke. I really don't know if there is an innocent explanation or if it was more sinister, but did any fellow bears see this last night?

Anyway good win for the champions in waiting

Is that Russell boy not a septic fan?

Yeah, that is the worry. If the SFA, SPL,and I would imagine UEFA being VERY interested in this, get a hold of this then it will be big news

Yup I really think Admin should pull it but none of them seem to be on :(

I noticed that Houston's back pocket looked heavier after the first goal went in. And strangely enough it got even heavier and bulged right out after the second goal. At first I thought "he has a lot of hankies"............then a tenner fell out and he quickly put it in another pocket while looking around to see if anyone was watching him. Just saying, like.

I did say mate it maybe just because if we win the leauge they are in Europe. Maybe they were just trying to get up for the fight

The way he celebrated against us, doubt he would be pleased anytime we scored.

I noticed after the first goal David Goodwillie ran and hugged El Hadji Diouf and Ricky Foster who were standing on the side of the pitch warming up - I say warming up, they were actually doing fuck all. I did find it odd though.

I did hear that after the game Dundee United's team bus stopped off outside Neil Lennon's house and left a burning bag of David Goodwillie's shit on his doorstep, rang the doorbell, jumped back on the bus and it sped off doing wheelspins and shit.