The Wisdom + Vision Of Andy Walker

It's fair to say that for the vast majority of this season, there has been nothing in the SPL title race.

But as we approach the business end of the campaign, Celtic are now very much in control

With two games in hand, the onus is on Walter Smith's men to claw back an eight-point deficit. From what we saw in Glasgow's East End yesterday, it looks highly unlikely.

Given the lack of energy in the Ibrox side, I wonder if Hearts have it in them to keep up their momentum and possibly finish in second place

With few options in his squad, Walter Smith must wonder who can turn it around for him and give his team a lift.

He's a cancerous bastard!

But the tims can still win the league so I won't be gloating just yet.

I'm with you on that one, just highlighting where we are now in relation to his prediction specifically our recent form and attitude

A think back to the dundee utd game at ibrox when a had just finished ma own football and walked in the house to see his ugly little coupon staring back at me on sky sports telling me utd had scored a late winner. He was nearly spunking in his pants with big grin on his

face!! Who's laughing now ya little rhat!!!

I hate how he managed to get a mention of tommy burns in last night when Walter was doing his lap. Who gives a fuck, there was no need to mention him when it was Walters moment. Filth.

That annoyed me as well, there's Walter doing his lap of honour and getting all the plaudits and there's the commentators wittering on about Tommy effing Burn. Totally irrelevant to the occasion it does make you wonder what shit goes through their heads.

I hate how he managed to get a mention of tommy burns in last night when Walter was doing his lap. Who gives a fuck, there was no need to mention him when it was Walters moment. Filth.

To be fair. And this is the only time I'll be fair to Andy Walker.

He was talking about Tommy Burns who Walker was probably very close to's funeral when Walter Smith and Ally McCoist carried the coffin, and he said it was an iconic image or something along those lines, which isn't a lie.

He did say he had admiration for Walter Smith, it's not like he said fuck all.

Agree it was your typical ambulance chaser remark and was certainly not needed.

How does one jump from Rangers celebrating Walter Smiths time in charge to the death of Tommy Burns these fuckers are not wired up right.

Brother Gordon Dalziel was going to fucking thump him on radio snyde on friday at the hamilton races for saying celtic had gifted rangers the title.

No Hyperbole he was fucking fuming and was still talking about it into this week.

I would have been annoyed, too, but I realise Waker is a prick and hurting so I laughed instead.