Ayrshire men Neil McKenzie, 41, & Trevor Muirhead, 43

Stop fighting lads FFS!!

Lennon is a cunt..but he doesnt deserve to be maimed or killed by a cowardly bomb. Anyone who thinks that is sick in the head and I mean that.

These "fans" have brought so much heat on our club they can get tae fuck. They will also be looking at a serious lie down, 15-20 I reckon.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See, this is what Lennon brings out in people. Just look at the 1st page of this thread. poorlennon.gif

Rangers Football club can't control what there fans do, the same with the amnky mob, couldn't control there fans sending novo death threats, posting his number and adress over the internet. Also Da marcus beasley's car getting blown up, Alan McGregors car getting acid poured over it, a number of other Rangers players cars getting wrecked. And also have the media also forgot about tims, getting Maurice Edu to give a shout out's to Bobby sands & other I.R.A. cunts, when edu knew nothing about who he was talking about.

only the guy named trevor remains in custody

The two of them are still in custody the news said in connection with the parcel bombs although they are charged with possession of explosive not sending or attempted murder which I am sure if they are guilty they would have been charged with those crimes.

I'm wondering - after all this time (the first packages were sent last year) how come the Plod managed to tie this one up just as the Helicopter Sunday situation is about to unfold.

It's almost as if it was MEANT to be at this time - to deflect attention from matters at hand, etc.

A: Were they grassed up?

B: Did they grass themselves up (one of them at least appears to be Internet friendly)

C: Are there others out there?

D: There is no 'D'. :sherlock:

Aye........................there's some right nutters in Ayrshire right enough...................................:ph34r:

I heard in some places, brothers and sisters actually have sex and then cheat on said sibling with one of the parents.

That's how we got TravellingWillBeary.

neil-lennon-trish-godman-and-paul-mcbride-472943504.jpg

and that cunt mcbride if you looked up smug in the dictionary that cunts face would pop up. he looks like the sort of guy who enjoys the smell of his own farts.

To be fair, everyone loves the smell of their own farts!

i hope these pair of pricks get the book throw at them

disgrace to our club

disgrace to themselves

and a disgrace to Scotland.

whatever drove them to doing this is beyond me

disgrace to our club????????????????

run that past me again

so by your logic anyone who supports a football team but is a criminal is a disgrace to their club

sorry alleged criminal as the rights of the two accused must be adhered and innocence is theirs at the moment, till a jury of their peers decides otherwise

I heard in some places, brothers and sisters actually have sex and then cheat on said sibling with one of the parents.

TWB has an excuse - he was conceived around the time of Chernobyl.

I think it might have been TWB who was shaggin his sister, and she said tae him "You shag just like Dad".

He says "Aye, Mum says that as well"

Well he may be guilty but his family aren't, take that down ffs there are kids & everything in that video.

Im sorry mate but in this day and age nothing is private let this be a warning neil lennon is a cunt but allegedly posting nail bombs to him is not on and will not be tolerated.

Im sorry mate but in this day and age nothing is private let this be a warning neil lennon is a cunt but allegedly posting nail bombs to him is not on and will not be tolerated.

ok mate i hear you al take my nails n that back to b&q i hope i can find that fucking receipt