is this sectarian

ronniemca

at the last old firm game at the piggery, and again on wed night, thousands of the tims were calling the opposing manager an orange bastard. is this sectarian behaviour?, and if it is why was there not one word in the press on either occasion

More importantly Ronnie i want someone to come out and ask them why they were calling Hearts fans h***?

They have consistently stated from day one it is their cuddly little euphamysm for a Rangers fan and has nothing to do with religion.

So explain to me then why they were calling Hearts fans h*** when we know fine well they mean Protestant.

The exact same as Fenian and look at the way its meaning was twisted to suit their agenda.

Like the majority of incidents with the unwashed, it's well and truely swept underneath that almighty carpet.

Like the fact that John Reid is a pro-IRA sympathiser, which failed to be reported. Nor did he condemn or reply to the allegations...

at the last old firm game at the piggery, and again on wed night, thousands of the tims were calling the opposing manager an orange bastard. is this sectarian behaviour?, and if it is why was there not one word in the press on either occasion

Do you have evidence of this on tape?

It'll be all that half-time wanking you're doing. :rolleyes:

You'll also need to swap wrists once in a while - you'll never get that one enormous arm through the sleeve of your tweed jackets

:sherlock:

I'm switching to spandex jackets. My left arm simply isn't up to the (very demanding) job, you see.

I'm switching to spandex jackets. My left arm simply isn't up to the (very demanding) job, you see.

Join the RC priesthood and get the choirboys to do it for you.

I think the dirty bheasts refer to that as "perks of the job"! :D

More importantly Ronnie i want someone to come out and ask them why they were calling Hearts fans h***?

They have consistently stated from day one it is their cuddly little euphamysm for a Rangers fan and has nothing to do with religion.

So explain to me then why they were calling Hearts fans h*** when we know fine well they mean Protestant.

The exact same as Fenian and look at the way its meaning was twisted to suit their agenda.

good point.