Going to ibrox tomorrow

J...R

So I'll be going to ibrox tomorow if we win the league and was wondering if I was to watch the game at home then head to ibrox as soon as final whistle is blown, think I'll be able to get into ibrox before its full, bearing in mind itl take me about an hour and a bit to get there ?

You will be fine mate

Hoping all goes well I'll be heading there from Kilmarnock after the match

You will have at least 2 hrs prior to the game finishing

Smashing! Cheers all :D

Last year I watched the game in my mates house, watched the title celebrations, then train into Glasgow, underground to Kinning Park, got a wee booze doon there, headed to Ibrox, and was in there for a good while before the champions came out onto the pitch. You've got plenty of time. Mind watch the celebrations (tu)

Last year I watched the game in my mates house, watched the title celebrations, then train into Glasgow, underground to Kinning Park, got a wee booze doon there, headed to Ibrox, and was in there for a good while before the champions came out onto the pitch. You've got plenty of time. Mind watch the celebrations (tu)

Thats because it was at Dundee last year, there only at Kilmarnock this year. won't take them long to get there.

Thats because it was at Dundee last year, there only at Kilmarnock this year. won't take them long to get there.

Edinburgh ;) But aye, a get your point.

This season we'll have the trophy when they get back to Ibrox too :D

So I'll be going to ibrox tomorow if we win the league and was wondering if I was to watch the game at home then head to ibrox as soon as final whistle is blown, think I'll be able to get into ibrox before its full, bearing in mind itl take me about an hour and a bit to get there ?

dont see them being back much before 4 so you should make it but ffs an hour to get there and you live in glasgow are you going via the tims training ground at campsie.ffs i could fly up from here and get there in an hour :angry:

Aye they will, they were last year.

The last few times i've went back over the years they have been shut i've always thought how daft as there was clearly money to be made.

Never went last year

will they be allowed to host a after-match title party this year?....with 50 to 60 thousand at Porkheid and then roaming around the city ...meeting 14,000 bears on transit from Killie + say another 20-25 thousand coming from everywhere to Ibrox.....you could be looking at 80,000 upwards around the city that late afternoon.....given tensions and the sheer numbers ...maybe Plod will 'advise' Rangers to give it a miss this year?...............again this is only an assumption that we win the league :)