Celtic to play IRA anthem at Game tomorrow.

Unbelievably Celtic intend to play the song Something Inside So Strong at Parkhead tomorrow.

The song has been hijacked and became a favourite with IRA prisoners in the H-Blocks, and subsequently with a section of Celtic fans.

Indeed, the former commanding officer of the PIRA prisoners in the Maze prison Brendan “Bik” McFarlane performs a version of it with the band he formed upon his release.

It is also popular with other republican bands.

McFarlane is himself a sectarian mass-murderer - he was jailed for life for a bomb attack on a Protestant bar, survivors escaping the bar were then fired upon, as the murderers escaped they then machne-gunned a taxi rank composed of women and children. Five people died (three men and two women).

It’s almost beyond belief that Celtic FC would allow this.

It's about African oppression and advising African's to stand up against adversity.

It's jusy commonly used/sung by those who consider themselves oppressed. It's a fucking cracking song too.

I guess all those who have covered this song are now pro-IRA.

It's about African oppression and advising African's to stand up against adversity.

It's jusy commonly used/sung by those who consider themselves oppressed. It's a fucking cracking song too.

I guess all those who have covered this song are now pro-IRA.

:lol:

(tu)

Sniff Sniff

Aye, nae bother.

Read up on it. It's an Anti-Apartheid song. It was sung and wrote by Labi Siffre. It may have been clung onto by Republicans but it's probably been used by many groups who consider themselves oppressed.

I wish threads about them would be banned. Why anyone cares about this with the biggest game in god knows how long is coming up tomorrow, I will never understand.

(tu) Never known this place to be so bad for the amount of shite on them as it has been lately

And it's a repost

Sniff Sniff

No need for that, sounds like he's talking sense to me.

Too many are joining the Offended Loyal.

edit: and I'm not talking about you by the way, wouldn't want you to get offended :lol:

(tu) Never known this place to be so bad for the amount of shite on them as it has been lately

And it's a repost

Exactly bud. It's frightening how much shite has been posted about them.

They might be the offended, but half of our support seem to be the obsessors (td)