Sky sports news and celtic

Terro266

Just been watching ssn had a piece on the spl title race went live to Celtic park and went on and on about Celtic n how theyl win the league if we lose? I thot it was us who was in the driving seat? Why do they do this any1 help

I can't wait till this season is finished, I have never seen this forum so bad with it's stupid amounts of threads about them.

3 hours till KO of the biggest game we've seen for years, and this is what's your mind?

I'm not just having a go at you mate, but it's really doing my tits in.

Nae worries realy excited for this game then I hear ssn n it just pissed me off coz I think we are the better team n can't understand why they keep making it all to do with them

Nae worries realy excited for this game then I hear ssn n it just pissed me off coz I think we are the better team n can't understand why they keep making it all to do with them

I think it helps our players to see that. They have their own motivations, but the desire for recognition, th feeling you are not being recognised properly, all play there part. Our players will be hungry, this can help them be that little bit more hungry

I think it helps our players to see that. They have their own motivations, but the desire for recognition, th feeling you are not being recognised properly, all play there part. Our players will be hungry, this can help them be that little bit more hungry

Let's hope so don't think this team get enof credit to many put them down let's hope they win today so they can show all the doubters

I can't wait till this season is finished, I have never seen this forum so bad with it's stupid amounts of threads about them.

3 hours till KO of the biggest game we've seen for years, and this is what's your mind?

I'm not just having a go at you mate, but it's really doing my tits in.

This.

Roll on full time!

To be fair its their job at Sky to try and make it exciting. Lets face it they cant just turn up at Rugby Park and say all Rangers need to do is win and it looks like a walk in the park. People get paid good money for building this up. Dont forget half the population will be getting excited only to have a massive come down after the game. :angel: