Pat Nevin On Sportscene

Broxi

was talking there on sprtscene how celtic were signing IRA songs all the way through the hearts and how it never got mentioned etc.

It's a joke how we get all the stick for the songs when there's nothing ever said about there's

was talking there on sprtscene how celtic were signing IRA songs all the way through the hearts and how it never got mentioned etc.

It's a joke how we get all the stick for the songs when there's nothing ever said about there's

Thought the sound on my telly was faulty.

Some one critical of the tarriers singing and LB congratulating the Gers.

Wonders will never cease. :rolleyes:

For the second time this week he's been gushing in his praise of Rangers and tonight he slaughtered Celtic and their fans for the IRA chanting at Tynecastle.

It takes a very big man to do what he did there and for that he deserves enormous credit.

Never thought I'd hear myself say these words but, "Well done, Pat Nevin"

He is indeed a grade A wanker but he is one of very few people to mention the IRA songs.

He has been taking pelters from the dark side because he said he used to support the tic,but couldn't stand the songs they were singing.

He said he now supports Hibs. :rolleyes:

Bears den matey cmon tae fk :sherlock:

For the second time this week he's been gushing in his praise of Rangers and tonight he slaughtered Celtic and their fans for the IRA chanting at Tynecastle.

It takes a very big man to do what he did there and for that he deserves enormous credit.

Steady Blouie - did he not say that EUFA had acted against The Rangers and now the SFA must, too?

(tu)

I have to agree with this; Nevboy went up in my estimations.

He has been taking pelters from the dark side because he said he used to support the tic,but couldn't stand the songs they were singing.

He said he now supports Hibs. :rolleyes:

I've known him since he was a wee boy growing up in Easterhouse. He was a brilliant player back then and was Celtic daft. His brother "Mick" who went on to be a teacher at St. Roch's was also a great player

Wee Nevin's a very clever guy despite what some on here may think and maybe that's one of the reasons he takes his kids along to Easter Road to watch Hibs.