Nightmare On Kerryfail St - 3 In a Row Special

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I looked at them celebrating tonight and it brought a smile to my face. They have caught the Tartan Army Syndrome, where when Sotland get hammered 5-0 in Netherlands they dance around the fountains of Amsterdam regardless. Long may their joy at being second continue

"The h*** are hating what they are seeing and hearing"

:lol:

Aye, I fucking hate seeing us secure 3 in-a-row :lol:

Yeah I hated seeing us rip the pish out Killie with an amazing performance, hated seeing Davie & Walter parade lift the trophy for the 3rd year in a row wi nae dough, hated seeing the team parade the SPL & League Cup at Ibrox, hated hearing the deluded tims crying their faces off.

:craphead:

quality laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

my favourite though is the Celtic 1-3 Rangers in October, loved that so much just because they were like biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif when Hooper scored and giving it "just give us the title just now" - "celtic fc, scotland's champions!" .. then bam! big Glen Loovens with an own goal ... "sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif" laugh.giflaugh.gif21.gif

I feel a lot better today , i did a good thing , i gave to the needy , i posted my dictionary to Mr Neil Lennon so he can look up the word DIGNITY ( i mean someone that can read for him), beside it you'll find a picture of a legend , WALTER SMITH CHAMPIONEE GIRFUY ya shower of unwashed dirty inbred cunts :

oh the Bears are having a party ...

"Just being a celtic fan is champion enough for me"

:lol: :lol:

the brain washing they have undergone is hilarious.

i think they would genuinly rather loose under lennon than win under chesney.

lawell and reid must fucking love it. no pressure to spend or achieve and the punters just roll up and if you throw them a conspiracy every so often they dont even question you.

all the while lawell, reid and desmond take money out of celtc in dividends

2 crackers in there

firstly about the 9.30 mark

"the h*** may have won the league but we have gained so much from today"

erm another runners up medal ya fucking plank

and here's a belter that shows the fucking mentality of that mob, around the 6.50mark

the poster has as his favourite player of all time, "stokes' da"

what a shower of fucking muppets

I feel a lot better today , i did a good thing , i gave to the needy , i posted my dictionary to Mr Neil Lennon so he can look up the word DIGNITY ( i mean someone that can read for him), beside it you'll find a picture of a legend , WALTER SMITH CHAMPIONEE GIRFUY ya shower of unwashed dirty inbred cunts :

oh the Bears are having a party ...

You posted something to Lenny? The fuzz will be on their way round as we speak

the brain washing they have undergone is hilarious.

i think they would genuinly rather loose under lennon than win under chesney.

lawell and reid must fucking love it. no pressure to spend or achieve and the punters just roll up and if you throw them a conspiracy every so often they dont even question you.

all the while lawell, reid and desmond take money out of celtc in dividends

:lol::praise:

Couldnt have said it better myself!