SSN Kyle Bartley

Watson94

SSN have just confirmed that Arsenal are in talks with Rangers to try and bring Kyle Bartley back to Ibrox next season :D !

KYLE BARTLEY has revealed he would love to come back to Rangers on loan next season if the SPL champions can strike a deal with his parent club Arsenal.

The defender was back in Scotland yesterday to see the Light Blues clinch their third title in a row with a 5-1 win over Kilmarnock at Rugby Park.

He missed out on playing in the game after a knee injury suffered against PSV Eindhoven in the Europa League ended his season early back in March.

But although Bartley has now returned to the Emirates Stadium, he could be part of Ally McCoist's squad for next season if the new manager has his way.

Outgoing boss Walter Smith has made contact with Gunners counterpart Arsene Wenger about recruiting the 19-year-old temporarily for next term.

Discussions are continuing on that front and Bartley is certainly keen to return to Glasgow after playing nine games this season for Gers.

He said: "There are talks going on with Arsenal as we speak so we'll have to wait and see but if I'm told I can come back that would be fantastic.

"The experience this year was invaluable and I really enjoyed my time so if I could come back next season that would be fantastic.

"All the boys get on really well and they're all great lads and now they can celebrate this success together."

Fantastic news. Let's keep our best players i.e. McGregor, Bougherra, Davis, Jelavic and arguably Papac, then add Weiss and Bartley.

Then, bring in at least 5 new faces across the team that will all be able to challenge for starts.

Hopefully bring him in. Does he not have a year left on his contract ?

Hes an aerially dominant ch with pace and can play from the back and is still only 19. Would be a superb signing either on loan or permanent. Would prefer permanent though :sherlock: