Sasa Papac Signs One Year Contract Extension

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember someone saying on here or it may have been someone from within the club that gone were the days of over 30's getting 3 year deals etc. Maybe Sash wanted to stay 1 more year then head home!

Where is the actual confirmation ? what website is it on ?, or who is the source and are the reliable???. I want him to stay dont get me wrong but nothing as came out officially yet so im taking it all with a pinch of salt.

Where is the actual confirmation ? what website is it on ?, or who is the source and are the reliable???. I want him to stay dont get me wrong but nothing as came out officially yet so im taking it all with a pinch of salt.

Its official see OP

I remember someone saying on here or it may have been someone from within the club that gone were the days of over 30's getting 3 year deals etc. Maybe Sash wanted to stay 1 more year then head home!

thats apparently where the kenny miller deal went tits up

he wanted 3 years at the same wage, the club said that they only offer 2 years maximum to over 30's, so miller said that he wanted 3 years worht of wages within they 2 years then

sure a few on here posted that (tu)

The official texts get sent out a couple of hours prior to going on the website. There was 3 threads made on it and I hardly think any of them are lying (tu)