Champions League qualifiers

We enter at Qualifying Round 3 (Champions Route). Not all Euro leagues are finished but 85% of the teams are confirmed. We will play the likes of:-

Skonto Riga Lat 2.233

APOEL Nicosia Cyp 13.124 FC Fehérvár H** 2.200

Wisla Kraków Pol 10.183 Bangor City Wal 2.058

CL Bul 8.575 - 14.575 CL Mon 2.025 - 2.275

CL Cze 5.170 - 30.170 HB Torshavn Far 1.783

CL Aut 4.140 - 22.140 Linfield Belfast Nir 1.699

CL Srb 3.850 - 15.850 Tobol Kustanai Kaz 1.624

HJK Helsinki Fin 3.793 F91 Dudelange * Lux 1.524

Ekranas Panevezys Lit 3.541 Flora Tallinn Est 1.508

CL Svk 2.899 - 14.399 Breidablik Isl 1.491

FC Zestafoni Geo 2.891 Valletta FC * Mlt 1.483

Malmö FF Swe 2.825 Neftchi Baku Azb 1.233

. Shkendija Tetovo Mac 1.041

. Skënderbeu Korçë Alb 0.774

4th and final round will likely see us up against the likes of Rosenberg or Dinamo Zagreb. So tricky games but eminently winnable.

We enter at Qualifying Round 3 (Champions Route). Not all Euro leagues are finished but 85% of the teams are confirmed. We will play the likes of:-

Skonto Riga Lat 2.233

APOEL Nicosia Cyp 13.124 FC Fehérvár H** 2.200

Wisla Kraków Pol 10.183 Bangor City Wal 2.058

CL Bul 8.575 - 14.575 CL Mon 2.025 - 2.275

CL Cze 5.170 - 30.170 HB Torshavn Far 1.783

CL Aut 4.140 - 22.140 Linfield Belfast Nir 1.699

CL Srb 3.850 - 15.850 Tobol Kustanai Kaz 1.624

HJK Helsinki Fin 3.793 F91 Dudelange * Lux 1.524

Ekranas Panevezys Lit 3.541 Flora Tallinn Est 1.508

CL Svk 2.899 - 14.399 Breidablik Isl 1.491

FC Zestafoni Geo 2.891 Valletta FC * Mlt 1.483

Malmö FF Swe 2.825 Neftchi Baku Azb 1.233

. Shkendija Tetovo Mac 1.041

. Skënderbeu Korçë Alb 0.774

4th and final round will likely see us up against the likes of Rosenberg or Dinamo Zagreb. So tricky games but eminently winnable.

Could you do me a favour mate? And possibly put up a list of the other sides in round 4?

We should fear nobody in the qualifiers.

It will be interesting to see how Ally decides to approach games in Europe, although I think he'll take a leaf out of Walter's book with a defensive approach. Whether it will be a 5-4-1 we'll need to wait and see.

Could you do me a favour mate? And possibly put up a list of the other sides in round 4?

It's tricky mate as some of the leagues haven't finished yet so unable to confirm the seedings in Round 3 or the teams through. Obviously this then impacts onto Round 4 as well - even Rosenberg and Dinamo Zagreb could get knocked out in Round 3. Check out http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/seedcl2011.html

It's tricky mate as some of the leagues haven't finished yet so unable to confirm the seedings in Round 3 or the teams through. Obviously this then impacts onto Round 4 as well - even Rosenberg and Dinamo Zagreb could get knocked out in Round 3. Check out http://www.xs4all.nl...seedcl2011.html

Ahhh right mate, i get you now thanks (tu)

The hardest side in the whole of the Champions side of the draw, apart from ourselves, are Copenhagen and we can't get them as we're both seeded. Obviously you have to treat every team with respect, and we all surely know we've had some right disasters in the past but when you skim down the list of teams we shouldn't fear anyone in the 3rd round, whilst in the 4th round the likely seeds being for sure ourselves and Copehagen and assuming it goes with the seeding I'd expect the Belgian Champs to be seeded and thats going to be Anderlecht or Genk, Czech Champs and BATE Borisov which leaves us to face the likes of Rosenborg, Haifa, Zagreb, Austrian Champs (either Salzburg or Sturm Graz by the looks of it and possibly the Serbian or Slovakian champs.

So it's not what you would call 'easy' but lets face it, when we get back to having two side and the runners up have to get passed the likes of Bayern, Benfica, Villareal, Twente etc well it speaks for itself.

I'm really hoping that for the first time since the Advocaat days, we actually take the game to the opposition in European games

In the 3 years since Manchester, i've become totally bored of Rangers in Europe. Defeats no longer particularly bother me. I don't feel excited beforehand unless we're playing one of the really big boys like Man Utd

Ally has to change this

What if we get linfield? Away fan ban :lol:

One step ahead of the uefa twats mate. They can ban me as a Rangers season ticket holder and travel club member but they can do f**k all to me as a Linfield season ticket holder. Over to you mr Platini... :uk::cool:

Hope we see us actually winning a few games in Europe. 1 win in 20 games is diabolical tbh. Hope ally has a different approach. At the minute we have better attacking options than defensive but that may change during the summer!

Are the tims defo not even in with a shout of the CL? they'll be fukd when their financial results next come out!

I'm really hoping that for the first time since the Advocaat days, we actually take the game to the opposition in European games

In the 3 years since Manchester, i've become totally bored of Rangers in Europe. Defeats no longer particularly bother me. I don't feel excited beforehand unless we're playing one of the really big boys like Man Utd

Ally has to change this

I thought we done alright with Eck.

Hope we see us actually winning a few games in Europe. 1 win in 20 games is diabolical tbh. Hope ally has a different approach. At the minute we have better attacking options than defensive but that may change during the summer!

Are the tims defo not even in with a shout of the CL? they'll be fukd when their financial results next come out!

defo

Below it is assumed that the seeded teams of the 4th qualifying round qualify for the group stage. If unseeded teams qualify other teams may shift to a higher pot.

Group Stage (32 teams)

Pot 3 coef.

------------------------ --- ----------------

Glasgow Rangers *3 Sco 56.028

Ajax Ned 56.025

Bayer Leverkusen Ger 54.887

FC København *3 Den 51.110

Olympiakos Piraeus Gre 50.833