I’m staying at Gers..and so will Jela

smoops

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"For me Rangers is the best club in the world. I have everything here. I will be a Rangers supporter for the rest of my life." Love it

Hopefully Jelavic will stay at least another 2 years, then get his big money move if he wants it.

God bless The Papac! :praise:

Just goes to show how deep this special club of ours gets under your skin. Anybody who says foreign players ''dont get''what it means to be a Ranger just take a look at Albertz, Amoruso, Klos, Prso, Novo, Papac, Weiss, Jelavic etc ect. The list is endless.So called lifelong fans like Boyd could learn something from them. Also hearing a foreign player talk so warmly about our club and our fans is a right kick in the ballix to the reptiles and makes their accusations and lies look even more pathetic and embarassing (if thats possible).

Rangers FC 'More than a club' :uk:

Not to mention Laudrup, Numan, Gattuso, Lovenkrands....

:crabflute::crabflute: WATP

"Right now I'm looking forward to a holiday away from football but I can say that I am ready to fight for next season and having won eight trophies already I would like to get to 10."

Papac, papac number1!!!

"For me Rangers is the best club in the world. I have everything here. I will be a Rangers supporter for the rest of my life.”

God Bless The Papac :praise: :papac:

After Lafferty's first goal on sunday and having watched it back a thousand times, anybody else notice the iceman himself sprint about 60 yards from left back and slide on his knees into the rest of the players! Absolutely quality show of emotion from the bigman. I will also never forget that picture of him on the fencing in front of the Bears in Florence after we won the penalties.

Did anyone else hear the rumour that he can move mountains with a single flick of his flowing locks? Apparently Barack Obama has been so impressed with his ice cool ability to perform under pressure and to deal with anything that comes his way, he was put in charge of the crack Navy Seal team that assassinated Osama Bin Laden :craphead:

Sasa :praise:

A true legend, a true gent, The way he consucts himself and comes across in his interview he is an absolute credit to himself and of course the club.

Nearly brought a tear to my eye reading that!

And Jelavic :praise:

Best thing thats happened in his career and wants to stay a couple of years, god i couldnt be happier tbh.