***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

I would get this boy in on a bosman he is good on the ball and has a good shot on him as well , A decent squad player to have as back up to lee and davis n edu

doh:lol:

replacement for edu, however McCulloch and Ness are in with a shout

if were signing people who aren't as good as Edu, we've got some serious problems

He is pish and too old and would want good wages

He's far from pish. Can still do a job in the Premier League as proven yesterday, and he's not interested in money. He just wants to play hence why he's left Sunderland.

Would be a quality signing.

With Ness, Hutton, McCulloch & Edu we have sufficient squad cover in CM. We should aim to bring in one quality CM to play alongside Davis as a first choice. I don't see Gomis as good enough for that

(tu) Exactly, we don't need another squad player for there we have 4 of them fighting it out for a place beside Davis, I'd get rid of Edu, loan out Hutton and bring in a good CM to play beside Davis with Ness and McCulloch as back-up (I'd probably get rid of McCulloch as well but I know that wont be happening)

Thats the motto walter used when signing players, and ally will do the same. Think about it, Broadfoot, whittiker, mcculloch, players like that. Were not signing outstanding talents, were looking for players to "do a job". We're miles ahead of 'them' already, one or two good signings and we'll stroll it next season.

What a lot of shite, care to explain......How did we get on against them in the 7 games? How many points did we win the legaue by? We won the league by how many weeks to spare? The answer to these question prove they are not miles behid us, far from it in fact.

Miles ahead with guys who just do a job doh:lol:

Aye mate, he played for my team in FM.

:lol:

We'll all laugh but it is scary how bang on they are about players

I signed Neymar on like 2 games ago, now look and even now he still only 19 I think

Same story with Fabio. :craphead:

Get him signed :pipe: