***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

He supports Celtic and will hold out for a move to them, hes shite and no worth the money birmingham will want for him.

Think he is out of contract, still wouldn't take him though, apart from a couple of goals for Scotland he has done fuck all and he would probably be wanting pay that equals the likes of McGregor and Davis if not more

Think he is out of contract, still wouldn't take him though, apart from a couple of goals for Scotland he has done fuck all and he would probably be wanting pay that equals the likes of McGregor and Davis if not more

Hes a lucky lucky player. Ridden his luck something chronic i think, hes not a good footballer.

"Étienne Capoue (born 11 July 1988) is a French Football player who currently plays for Tououse in Ligue 1. Capoue can play as either a defensive midfielder or defender. He was a French Youth International having earned caps at under-18, under-19, and under-21 level. Capoue served as captain for the latter team."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH0ywzaOLaQ

Get rid of Edu and put this big lad in the middle next to Davis :praise:

Aye he is good and not very famous. We could buy him on the cheap imo (tu)

He is a bear of a man and definitely the type of player we should be looking at as in the stature of his club, age, experience, ability etc

Only thing is with Sissoko leaving i think they will be even more unwilling to sell Capoue and there were rumors that Barcelona were looking at them both.

I dont think we need a CM though which is where he has played most of his football.

But its a very good post mate, nice too see people have a decent knowledge of football other than who they sign on FM!

Very good youth pedigree and 100+ games in Ligue 1 has got massive potential.

He is a bear of a man and definitely the type of player we should be looking at as in the stature of his club, age, experience, ability etc

Only thing is with Sissoko leaving i think they will be even more unwilling to sell Capoue and there were rumors that Barcelona were looking at them both.

I dont think we need a CM though which is where he has played most of his football.

But its a very good post mate, nice too see people have a decent knowledge of football other than who they sign on FM!

Very good youth pedigree and 100+ games in Ligue 1 has got massive potential.

Both were very good players in FM actually especially sissoko , beast :P .

I don't get this nonsense with people bashing FM , they have more people watching football matches than any club , its ok to use it as a tool to identify a player but you need to back it up by actually watching the player be it on live feeds / highlights etc , i've found many a superstar using FM as a tool , Neymar , Ganso , James Rodriguez , Falcao , Hazard and many more in previous years. It is however very dangerous to use it as the only source for your suggestion

Although i'll assume its aimed at others who just say he is good in the game maybe we should take a look .

Both were very good players in FM actually especially sissoko , beast :P .

I don't get this nonsense with people bashing FM , they have more people watching football matches than any club , its ok to use it as a tool to identify a player but you need to back it up by actually watching the player be it on live feeds / highlights etc , i've found many a superstar using FM as a tool , Neymar , Ganso , James Rodriguez , Falcao , Hazard and many more in previous years. It is however very dangerous to use it as the only source for your suggestion

Although i'll assume its aimed at others who just say he is good in the game maybe we should take a look .

I love FM mate but you can hardly use it to say how good someone is or will be for Rangers. Most people play games, reset if they lose (weve all done it) and the players development is down to how good the coaches are, the training schedules, team perfomances etc its all pre-programmed.

It was more aimed at people who say, x has just been relegated he will want to come, this guy is good but has never seen the guy play.

FM dont actually have staff that scout players and watch games, they use OPTA stats to base a lot of there database and have a lot of freelance agents (aka me and you) same with Fifa they get users to give there input and there are 2-3 regulators that will confirm or deny/tweak them.

A good rule of thumb is if they are decent on FM then they must have done well or be highly thought of in there team/league, but for every 1-2 players that come good there are countless players that end up shite!

Cherno Samba, Mark Kerr, Sherman Cardenas etc list could go on for ever, but i know what you mean.

I love FM mate but you can hardly use it to say how good someone is or will be for Rangers. Most people play games, reset if they lose (weve all done it) and the players development is down to how good the coaches are, the training schedules, team perfomances etc its all pre-programmed.

It was more aimed at people who say, x has just been relegated he will want to come, this guy is good but has never seen the guy play.

FM dont actually have staff that scout players and watch games, they use OPTA stats to base a lot of there database and have a lot of freelance agents (aka me and you) same with Fifa they get users to give there input and there are 2-3 regulators that will confirm or deny/tweak them.

A good rule of thumb is if they are decent on FM then they must have done well or be highly thought of in there team/league, but for every 1-2 players that come good there are countless players that end up shite!

Cherno Samba, Mark Kerr, Sherman Cardenas etc list could go on for ever, but i know what you mean.

(tu)

Cardenas was a beast he was VERY highly rated but a bad injury etc and bad choices in his life curtailed his progress , i got that from a Tim Vickery column i think.

(tu)

Cardenas was a beast he was VERY highly rated but a bad injury etc and bad choices in his life curtailed his progress , i got that from a Tim Vickery column i think.

I read the same one! Main part of it from 2008.

"A bright future was predicted for the young Colombian Sherman Cardenas but the hype seems to have died down somewhat recently. Is he still at Bucaramangra? And how is he playing?

Louis Degenhardt

Colombia has a regulation which obliges clubs to select an Under-19 player for league matches, and Cardenas is one of the players who has taken most advantage of this - but although he shows some promise he has yet to do anything to justify the enormous hype that was built up around him.

This year he has one goal in 13 games - if memory serves me right, that's one more than he scored last season.

A key moment I think will be the South American Under-20 Championships at the start of next year. He went to the last one and was looking very lightweight. Next year he will be expected to produce."

Didnt bottle it or suffer any serious injuries i just think he wasnt as good as people 1st thought. Hes still a pro footballer which is better than any of us can say! haha

Adam Lallana would be a beast of a player for us!

Thing is, we'd have to get rid of Edu, because if we don't play this lad in the Centre, then no doubt he'd be the newest recruit to the dreaded left wing :anguish:

Another thing, Southampton just got promoted, so the large dosh that the FA throws at promoted teams could potentially up his transfer value to something silly if Adkins is really against selling the lad.

I read the same one! Main part of it from 2008.

"A bright future was predicted for the young Colombian Sherman Cardenas but the hype seems to have died down somewhat recently. Is he still at Bucaramangra? And how is he playing?

Louis Degenhardt

Colombia has a regulation which obliges clubs to select an Under-19 player for league matches, and Cardenas is one of the players who has taken most advantage of this - but although he shows some promise he has yet to do anything to justify the enormous hype that was built up around him.

This year he has one goal in 13 games - if memory serves me right, that's one more than he scored last season.

A key moment I think will be the South American Under-20 Championships at the start of next year. He went to the last one and was looking very lightweight. Next year he will be expected to produce."

Didnt bottle it or suffer any serious injuries i just think he wasnt as good as people 1st thought. Hes still a pro footballer which is better than any of us can say! haha

(tu) that is the one , I love reading /listening to Tim Vickery , one of the best S.American pundits imo . Didn't like his piece about the potential Arsenal signing can't even remember the players name now , was on the gossip pages the other day as well

(tu) that is the one , I love reading /listening to Tim Vickery , one of the best S.American pundits imo . Didn't like his piece about the potential Arsenal signing can't even remember the players name now , was on the gossip pages the other day as well

Aye i read a lot of his stuff, cant believe he hasnt been snapped up by some club as a scout of something!

Although i dare say someone will have asked his advice on a few occasions!

Anyone saying no is kidding themselves on

A big yes from me

Wont happen though

You're acting like its an impossible move. Only the tartan army think he's a star. If he was that good, a prem team would have offered £4 or £5million to get him. Besides, Birmingham certainly don't act as though they need him.

Add to that he's a tim, would ask for astronomical wages (£20,000 is astronomical in the SPL) and is getting on a wee bit at 28.

No thanks.

You're acting like its an impossible move. Only the tartan army think he's a star. If he was that good, a prem team would have offered £4 or £5million to get him. Besides, Birmingham certainly don't act as though they need him.

Add to that he's a tim, would ask for astronomical wages (£20,000 is astronomical in the SPL) and is getting on a wee bit at 28.

No thanks.

28 is generally when most midfielders peak