Motherwell v The Monkeys

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall has no injury worries ahead of the Scottish Cup final.

Darren Randolph is expected to return in goal having missed the league game at Parkhead, with Steve Jennings and Maurice Ross also in contention.

Celtic winger Shaun Maloney is out with a calf strain, but Kris Commons is back after serving a suspension.

Anthony Stokes will be considered having been dropped for the final league match for disciplinary reasons.

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall:

"On Saturday we've got to be looking forward and go at it and give the best we've got.

"It will be down to the players, they have been outstanding this season and if they are at their best we have the chance to cause an upset.

"We've got a lot of young boys but the experience of the European games helped them, as did the two games at Hampden already.

"There should be no stage fright, everyone is really focused."

Celtic manager Neil Lennon:

Nobody cares.

Motherwell: (from) Randolph, Saunders, Ross, Craigan, Hutchinson, Gunning, Hammell, Hateley, Jennings, Lasley, Forbes, Humphrey, Jones, Murphy, Sutton, Jeffers, McHugh, Casagolda, Page, Hollis.

Celtic: (from)Forster, Wilson, Loovens, Majstorovic, Izaguirre, Forrest, McCourt, Brown, Commons, Ki, Mulgrew, Hooper, Stokes, Samaras, Juarez, Zaluska, Cha, Rogne, Murphy, McGinn.

I really hope Motherwell stick it to them. They can do it, and would love to end the football season with Celtic having won sweet fuck all.

CUMON THE WELL :crabflute: :chopometer:

:marv:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no reason Motherwell can't win this, the tims are nowhere near as good as they or others think. But at the end of the day, I think the tims will 'win it for Lenny' and declare themselves Champions of the World again. If there is any justice in the world, Motherwell will win but there isn't and they won't.

Couldn't care less about this. We got what matters. :uk:

well in a way i dont want to give them any form of celebration. You now after this season they would milk it something silly.

well in a way i dont want to give them any form of celebration. You now after this season they would milk it something silly.

That's true. I think defeat tomorrow would tip lemon over the edge. :lol:

When was the last time a non OF side beat one of the Old Firm in a final?

Hearts beat Rangers in the 97/98 Scottish Cup Final, 2-1, at Celtic Park.

Tims to sneak it 3-0.

I know that sounds odd, but it'll probably be 1-0 for a while, lots of ball and chances for Well and then the mopes will nick the killer second with about 10-15 to go.