exciting news to break over the next few days!

presswire

i think most people are not really thinking about the hmrc case and more thinking of new signings,if hmrc got therthen new signings would be the last thing on your mind!

and to clear things up, i said somebody hit the nail on the head re player names,then a few cheeky snippets about miller,could i have made it any more clearer without saying his name!

YES IT IS KENNY MILLER!!!

is that better for use,we had agreed a fee for 325,000 then they moved the goal posts this morning by doubling there asking price.

also the the statement is to basically say we have won the tax case!!!

now you have it,thank you and good night all

your getting sacked in the morning

the main exciting part of the news i was referring to was the tax case!this news is better than any signing (tu)

Totally agree m8 but the implication was, not really from you but quite a few others, that we where on the verge of making a fantastic signing that we would all be drooling over etc etc

he was sold for £325,000

also forced out may i add!

the contract he was offered was woeful to say the least!

not that am saying its miller :sherlock:

people can say what they want if you think i am full of shit etc then thats fine,as i said if nothing has come of this by thurs at 5pm then admin can kick me off this!

tbh im wishing i kept my mouth shut and after this comes to fruition thats exactly what i will be doing! (tu)

no worth the grief :pipe: some of use you are worse than women :uk:(tu)

if u are in the know as u claim, what fee would such a player cost us to bring back?

i cant remember how long his new contract is in bursa....

i'll reserve judgement on u until thursday evening, too many are too quick to dismiss new posters

The op is at it. Anyone who was completing paperwork would be able to spell 'through' correctly

haha so you dont believe me because i spelt a word wrong,come on get a grip when i am typing fast i tend to make mistakes!!!

if u are in the know as u claim, what fee would such a player cost us to bring back?

i cant remember how long his new contract is in bursa....

i'll reserve judgement on u until thursday evening, too many are too quick to dismiss new posters

325,000 was the agreed fee but bursa doubled there asking price this morning!

Im sure other teams would be alerted to Miller for 325,000 and offer closer to 1m and give him a better wage.

I seriously have my doubts that Bursa would sell him for the same fee they bought him for 6 months ago after him starting most matches. Ha maybe they have folks like we do who masterminded the sale in the first place!

he was sold for £325,000

also forced out may i add!

the contract he was offered was woeful to say the least!

not that am saying its miller :sherlock:

people can say what they want if you think i am full of shit etc then thats fine,as i said if nothing has come of this by thurs at 5pm then admin can kick me off this!

tbh im wishing i kept my mouth shut and after this comes to fruition thats exactly what i will be doing! (tu)

no worth the grief :pipe: some of use are worse than women :uk:

So, what happens if technical issues arise, and you get banned, but it goes through on the Friday? or is Thurs 5pm the deadline and thats it?!

i think most people are not really thinking about the hmrc case and more thinking of new signings,if hmrc got therthen new signings would be the last thing on your mind!

and to clear things up, i said somebody hit the nail on the head re player names,then a few cheeky snippets about miller,could i have made it any more clearer without saying his name!

YES IT IS KENNY MILLER!!!

is that better for use,we had agreed a fee for 325,000 then they moved the goal posts this morning by doubling there asking price.

also the the statement is to basically say we have won the tax case!!!

now you have it,thank you and good night all

it both are true, cheers m8 (tu)

hello chaps sorry not had a chance to get on just fininshed.

what i meant at lunch time regarding bain was that him being being was just the start of it,the news wasnt about him.

since the takeover was completed you wouldnt believe the amount of paper work we have had to shift threw,its unbelieveable just how much paper work has to be done.

while going through the paper work there was some irregular documents found regarding martin bain,there for he had to be suspended until we get to the bottom of it,not just bain may i add.

i can confirm that AJ was paid for being chairman but not going into details as to how he was paid but it wasnt a yearly salary!it wasnt much but still got paid.

now onto the tax case,i am 100% confident that we will win the case which is in the final stages and looking very promising,this was meant to be announced on thursday but as off 5pm today there was talk off delaying this statement due to whats happened over the last 24hrs,theres always a stumbling block when it comes to rangers if its not the takeover its now the tax case.but its nothing major and will be sorted over the next few days.

finally the player i mentioned,we were and still are in talks with him and his agent and looked as though could have been completed tomorrow but yet again a stumbling block arises,his club have upped there price to near double what was first mentioned.

i honestly cant name names but what i will say hes scottish and playing abroad,make of that what you want!

What a load of pish. Updates that are all in todays media, any one of which might have help corroberate the OP's story if he'd included them yesterday.

He's trying to dangle the bears and fooling nobody.

The tax case is still ongoing and typically he's very vague only promising something - sometime later.

No doubt he'll be on telling us more info, coincidentally the same info, thats in the media tomorrow.

your getting sacked in the morning

not when his paper have already printed the news. and its coming out in the morn anyway.

id say miller comming back to rangers is a massive deal and is going to divide the support in 2 and will surely come down as either a great decision by super ally or 1 fans well beat him with depending on the outcome.

if it happens!!

What a load of pish. Updates that are all in todays media, any one of which might have help corroberate the OP's story if he'd included them yesterday.

He's trying to dangle the bears and fooling nobody.

The tax case is still ongoing and typically he's very vague only promising something - sometime later.

No doubt he'll be on telling us more info, coincidentally the same info, thats in the media tomorrow.

Aye, he's at it.

Plus he can't even spell or punctuate properly, so I doubt he's even out of high school.

I'm going to take a punt and say there is something in the miller story. I already hear 48 hours however.......................

I would add however that Kenny Miller age and the type of player he is means we will probably be lucky to get a season out of him. If he loses that pace he will be less use than Beattie. I think 300k or around that figure makes it worthwhile, long term Rangers need to look for a younger model who can play with Jelavic.

I think we should all keep our mouths shut until after 5pm tomorrow (his deadline for the news being released), if infact the statement comes out and the tax case is won, then either he is very lucky or has inside knowledge.

With regards to him hinting at miller etc. If you look back to the beginning of the thread he does drop a few hints it would be miller in todays papers.

Again he has either timed it very well with knowing miller would be coming back for the Scotland game and at the same time collecting his golden boot, inevitably this would give the press a chance to talk about the rangers and number 54.

OR he has inside knowledge, i for one am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow.

It may not be as exciting as some of the rumours and suggestions we have all been posting but it is sure as hell a realistic one.....only time will tell if he is telling the truth.