Alastair Johnston and Paul Murray Removed

Well, we know we couldn't trust the guys who were there before.

Looks to me like their "bid" has been dodgy if not fraudulent, given the way the statement was framed.

Bain and his cronies almost drove Rangers out of existence. Not all through their own doing, but they presided over a horrendous decline and let the bank screw us into he floor.

Then they invented a bid from nowhere for some reason. It seems they suddenly found £25m down the back of their sofa.

They shamelessly manipulated and lied to the fans to the point not many of us believed a word coming out of Ibrox.

There was no tax bill, there is a tax bill, It's an MIH issue, It's a Rangers issue. We'll win it, Whyte can't cope if we lose it.

That was only the tax bill. There's a long litany of lies from them. "We don't have to sell players"

As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather take the gamble on a new unknown board than one we know is at best, completely incompetent.

I'd rather not take a gamble at all.....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do we know about cairn financial advisers lads?

Obviously that they are financial advisers but what else :P

He has used them as financial advisors before for other companies he has had, he would need to have them so don't see anything that interesting in that announcement, i feel we are over analysing possibly as we just want more news....

I'm hearing Lloyds bank are one of the companies involved in the irregular payments.

Still unconfirmed but thats a whole can of worms.

What has Whyte uncovered and is that why the boards bid materialised to try and keep him out ?

Intresting about bain(if true).... :sherlock:

Enough of this Ibrox insider pish Mr Whyte, time you spoke to the rangers support to explain yourself...never mind waiting to 6th June.

Good riddance to Paul Murray, Whyte would have been a fool not to get rid of him.

yes indeed he had to go.

failed coup leaders rarely get to stay.

if its true about the irregularities then i dont see whyte being petty

he could have quietly told them to resign off the record, but it seems this has came out now and forced his hand perhaps

thats what i mean by petty.

and the wording of the statment as in replaced.

but to the victor the spoils.

None of this has anything to do with AJ!

Winning the league is purely a football matter and so that was all down to the management and playing staff.

AJ was doing everything to stop Whyte's takeover going through so your last point is pretty ridiculous also.

aj had everything to do with walter still being here.

looks like another period of inside sources and boardroom politics is going to take over the back pages for the foreseeable future. I wonder if that guy on the big news thread was on about all this carry on?

We still know less than bugger all about Mr Whyte and his abilities at running a football club.

We know the last guys ain't done the best of jobs but the club has been successful.

I know zilch about Craig Whyte and hope he knows what he is doing but I can't help think of frying pans and fires.

thats the worry.

looks like another period of inside sources and boardroom politics is going to take over the back pages for the foreseeable future. I wonder if that guy on the big news thread was on about all this carry on?

If that's what he finds exciting then he should be banned for being a tim....

boss has spent years telling us muir wasnt running the club. that lloyds werent running the club.

that we were no different to any other business budgets were set and overdrafts agreed etc.

well all those budgets were kept to and lots of money and trophies were won.

but now hes telling us the chairman who did that is useless.

so boss what is it. was muir running the club like you denied time and again.

boss has spent years telling us muir wasnt running the club. that lloyds werent running the club.

that we were no different to any other business budgets were set and overdrafts agreed etc.

well all those budgets were kept to and lots of money and trophies were won.

but now hes telling us the chairman who did that is useless.

so boss what is it. was muir running the club like you denied time and again.

Your one of those guy who wants to win on the internet. :sherlock:

first-place-at-internet.gif

If that's what he finds exciting then he should be banned for being a tim....

I concur unless there is a new director or high profile non executive director joining in their place

:sherlock: